What's new

WTB: some s15 bits wanted

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
hey all jus lookin for some bits for my s15 its all standard at the minute and due too have nct on it on the 16th of april yup that means another irish guy :D
iv settled on the following so far a full vertex kit inc front fenders and 9.5 18'' rota gtr's all round but im looking for the folllowing bits preferably in ireland or the uk.CAN BE GOOD SECOND HAND OR NEW(good prices) :D
contacts too parts is a great help too

some nice rear lights,fmic,manifold back inc de-cat,bride buckets,nice drift spoiler,coilovers,rear strut brace,rear fenders,apexi power fc with hand controller thats bout it for now but if ya have any of the following please let me know heres a pic of my baby as she sits

cheers guys
evan

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
SRB have a set of chargespeed +30mm overfenders for £200 on SXOC - £250 delivered to Ireland. I was hoping to get them myself but I don't think I can afford to get them fitted ATM :(

S

StarletRick

ive got a few bits laying about....

greddy strut bar for the front.

a strut bar i bought in japan that had a BMCS built onto it. not sure of the make...

and a 321grade SS uprated manifold...

let me know if you fancy any of it!

oh, and dont buy rotas. they are poop.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
rota's = fail, dont do it.. especially not to an Ichigo .. dont just rush into buying parts tho, do some research first or you'll regret it very soon

V

vti_coupw

which eins did ya buy bud? if you are getting rotas i hope they are bronze :D i just orderd myself a fmic from perfectrun.com.au they are very good with rices and also if you need genuine stuff use them :) also the brides will set you back a pretty penny,

as said above do some research as to what mods to buy, just to be aware of things.

well wear with the car too

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
dunno ??still havin a clue whats the bad point of them ?
sorry lost in this sentence too 'especially not to an Ichigo'?????
cheers for the advice though lads about buyin parts but i know exactly what i need at the mo :D eg cars gettin resprayed first week next month need kit and fenders ;D
then fit coily's and sort wheels :)

S

StarletRick

rotas are poorly manufactured ripoffs of real JDM wheels.

firstly they are pushing business away from the real companies, which is crap.

and more importantly, they are die cast (proper wheels are forged) and that makes them brittle.

for example if you smash a cerb with a forged wheel, it will bend. a die cast one will snap. ive seen ALOT of pics of rotas that have just snapped causing accidents.

they are also painted and now powder coated. so after a year or so the paint starts peeling.

they are cheap for a reason boys...

(there are hundreds more where this came from...)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
hope so :D dont drink and workin me hole off savin for months but ill let the big secret slip bought it off my brother for 5000 euro so have it well paid for :Djus want it lookin like the league some of ye boys ae in :D

V

vti_coupw

jesus savage price man deal of da year FACT no wonder you hav the cash to play with, since you saved so much on the car you might aswell buy proper volk ce28n's they would be the dogs dangles:thumbs: