What's new

Something dodgy here?

M

mitch

Blimey. Which is why a lot of Irish guys come over here to buy cars, or do you get charged one top of the UK purchase price?

G

Ger Keane

ya im looking at getting a 99 spec s and once you bring it over and clear it thru customs on that you have to pay vehicle registration tax. and on a 99 non turbo silvia thats ?3500. makes you sick but sure!

M

mitch

Even if you bought one in England? You could buy one for ?5k easily, then 3500 euro on top of that would make it around 11000 euro, I think.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They aren't that easy to find here. ESVA ruled out importing them until quite recently when Prodrift commissioned a report.

P

Paddy mack

hi ger how's the hunting going?
i've seen that car before christmas on carzone .ie site for sale in meath. wanted a quick sale then too. i wasn't sure if i was going to sell the evo then so i didn't even consider it. but it looks to be full of toys!

G

Ger Keane

ya fair cheap for a 01 considerin all thats done to it. wudnt be gone on the wing or the wheels tho. and the bodykit is a bit chunky! prefer the aero kit which is more subtle. hopin to have the mx5 sold in the next 2 weeks so id say japnuts are my best bet then. and the yen is in big trouble at the moment so its a good time to bring a car from jap! God bless thoses little japs!!:nod: