What's new

Spark plug cover

Reaction score
I am after a polished spark plug cover and I cant find one anywhere. The only ones I have found are the carbon and Tomei ones. Even if its just a brushed ali then that will be fine as I can polish it up myself.

Does anyone know where I can get one from?

Reaction score
Thanks matey but I am not so keen on the efl bit on it. :(

I think I may have to get one made up as there doesn't seem to be to many options about.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I'm after a cover as well pal, and I can't seem to find anything. If I come across anything I'll let you know :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you can always ask mate, the guy is very helpful and has said he can make custom parts for me if i send him templates and whatnot, im sure he would if you asked:nod:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I'd be interested in something like that as well, might be best if he knocks a few up. I'll try him as well tomorrow as well. Any idea on price Dean? how much is the one he dose with the lettering?

Reaction score
Rather than us all emailing, If you want I will ask him if he could do one that has vents in and see how much it would be if a few of us ordered.

Reaction score
Just spoke to EFL and they have just made a prototype one up that is completely plain in the highly polished stainless steel with the vents in.

He is emailing an image over to me in the next couple of days along with a group buy price if we can get 8-10 members wanting one.

As soon as I get the picture I will post it up, in the mean time I will put a list up of interest for us all. Thanks Dean for the info.:thumbs:

1. Zero260
2. S15AK
3. C1TPT
4. pegliobaglio

Reaction score
oooohh looking forward to the pics! hope its nice! Convenient he has made a prototype as we are all talking about it!? lol

Reaction score
Just good timing I think. He has also made them up for the S13 and S14.:cool: I can't wait for the pics either, just hope its what we are after.;)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Oh nice one zero260, thanks for doing that :) and that's a good point I'll need the S14 one, as that's what I have in the S15..

cheers..

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i was like the test mule for this guy, i test fitted all the s14 stuff to my s15 to see if it fit. the following items he makes fit both s14/s14a and s15:

spark plug cover
power steering bottle cover
brake fluid reservoir cover
pas and brake fluid caps
fuse box cover
coolant expansion tank cover
radiator brackets