What's new

Sparks s15

C

conrod

Nice car , where abouts you from ? What front bumper is that ?

Reaction score
Thanks lads have actual been an member sense 2008 but moved to the uk over two years ago and lost touch with a lot of things this forum been one of them. Car has been stored sense but have test booked for next month then taking car over to the uk. Looking forward to driving it daily again.

Reaction score
The front bumper is a m-sport mate. Where abouts are u I'm from galway.

C

conrod

From cork bought a grey s15 that was up in Galway Nicholas pym had it

subzero

Reaction score
holy **** , blast from the past ... been ages since youve been active on any forums . great to hear you didnt sell up the s15 .

Reaction score
How's it going long time u still got the twin cam with that lovely bride seat I sold u.

subzero

Reaction score
i do indeedy, took the seat out though, was a little hard to see anything out of it while road driving :) still have it , dont think ill ever sell that seat, its just to damn retro cool .

Reaction score
Was sorry I sold that seat.:cry: Do u have ur s15 on the road daily and I can't believe how much the road tax has gone up sense I last got tax two years ago joke.

subzero

Reaction score
Was sorry I sold that seat.:cry: Do u have ur s15 on the road daily and I can't believe how much the road tax has gone up sense I last got tax two years ago joke.
yup just forked out for another 3 months myself this week, 200 quid , some joke. got it an nct so i may as well use it for a bit :)

another fine irish car leaving out shores !! if you sell it over there youll get proper money for it at least .

Reaction score
Bit of an update haven't been on here for a while. Car is now in london and is as u can c on English plates. I have just fitted my new wheels weds kranze 18x9.5 rear and 18x9 in the front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk