What's new

speedhunters wants some S-bodys.

subzero

Reaction score
my AE86 made the Ae86 photo compelation recently , now there doing 15s ...

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/01/01/annoucement-gt-gt-we-want-your-s-chassis.aspx

Happy New Year everybody!
It's New Year's Day and we are already kicking off what should be another awesome year on Speedhunters.
To start the month, we want to show some appreciation for all of the Nissan S-Chassis owners in the community. With the dates 1-3, 1-4, and 1-5 falling in the upcoming week, we want all the Nissan Silvia, 180SX, 240SX, and 200SX owners out there to send us photos of their cars, so we can post them on the site throughout the month. It will be similar to our 8-6 day festivities from August
If you or someone know owns an S-chassis, here's what to do -
Send a photo or two (hopefully sized at 672x448 px), along with the owner's name and location to SpeedhuntersMike (at) Gmail.com
We'll gather up the photos and post them up over the course of the month.
We aren't being picky about the cars, and we plan to show everything from total projects to fully built race cars.

What are you waiting for? Let's see 'em!
-Mike Garrett

C

chris s14.5

just sent in sore where on the site will they be shown if they get picked

subzero

Reaction score
the main page, they will do a page a day, on the 3rd 4th and 5th of the the 1st jan ... pretty cool i think.

the twin cam one went on for a few days, was class seeing cams from all over the world , you could see clear differences in stylings .

Reaction score
just getting mine together as i have done an Chargespeed s13, URAS s14 and am now doing a D-MAX s15.

subzero

Reaction score
^^^ noice ...

chris - spotted you car up there today, havent got round to sending kine in yet doh . prob too late.

subzero

Reaction score
man ... some serious 15s there, well done to all of ye that made it ... im a dope and havent even got mine in yet... must try tonight and see. the Ausie boys have some killer cars.

would love to know the offset of these babies ... its what im after :smitten:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thought I recognised it but I missed the white lettering on the tyres (but looking again I don't know how :wack: ) & I thought they were 350Z Brembo caliper's on it??? Looks stunning :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
mines there too :p

seems like a few hater comments on the bottom of the page now though.... shame :down:

There's always a few tossers who end up moaning about this, that and the other... prob either someone who 'apparently' knows someone with an 'awesome' car that's not been put up (i.e. their own car) and getting sour grapes lol :ghey:

I'm always complimenting and happy for anyone else who's made features etc and at the end of the day, it's only really the editor/thread author (in this case Mike Garrett) and his opinion that has got mine on there :)

Player haters FTL!!! :D