What's new

FS: Stock bumper

Reaction score
Stock front bumper for sale - I removed this a couple of weeks ago. It had stone chip damage but is in good condition with no cracks.

£100 collected

Last edited:
Reaction score
The front bumper but the thread posted weirdly before I finished typing the title and I couldnt edit it.

Reaction score
Country
this is a bargain! i'd take it if i didnt have one already.
£100 for a genuine nissan plastic bumper is brilliant! plus it looks sweet when combined with the rest of the aero kit like on my car ;)

someone will buy this.. surely!

Reaction score
Country
ill have this mate. aslong as you can hold it till the 20th?

my number is 07872053788 text me where your based mate

Reaction score
Hi mate. I suppose I could but I don't think I've got enough packaging to cover something of that size. I've got someone that has arranged to collect it at the moment but if that falls through I'll give you a shout.

Reaction score
Country
if you able to package it up im.happy to arrange a courier mate. if you can measure the length, widt, height and weight i can sort it :)

Reaction score
I can probably do all that but I won't be able to weigh it as I've got no scales. I can give you a rough idea of weight, I don't think a courier would tale much notice of it personally as I always label stuff lighter than it is when sending items. Plus its plastic so won't weigh more than a couple of kg's I would have thought.

Reaction score
Just got some rough measurements. It's 59" long, 14" high and 27" wide. Ive got to see what packaging I've got for it as its going to require a lot.