What's new

Meet: Sunday 10th October At Bassets pole birmingham

Reaction score
Country
There is a big car meet every sunday here. There are quite a few people heading up this weekend. Last week there were quite a few S14. Thought mite be nice to see a few more S15 up there. Mine is the only one that is ever there. If any of you live local might be worth coming up. Normally some really good cars up there. Be heading up there around half 8 if anyone faces coming along?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I live about 10mins away so would be rude not to :)

I went there a year or so ago but it wad filled with corsas and saxos so I didn't stay. Guess it's not so bad anymore then?

Jay

Reaction score
sunday i will be at modified live in snettersham. the last major show of the year!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
James LuPix may be up for this too!?? ;)

Reaction score
Country
Great stuff! Well anyone who is coming get there for around 8.30 so you can get a decent parking space as it fills up really quick! Weather is supposed to be good as well so should be a good night.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've heard a lot about this meet and will go but not this Sun...

I'm alread doing a Birmingham tunnel run with the JDM guys this Sat night... kicks off at around midnight. Message me if anyone wants to jion us :)

But yeah will make an appearance at Bassets Pole soon as I'm sure my mate Jammy with his 'SRB Power' S14 will be up for this as well as a couple of guys I know with Supras and R34 GTR etc... :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah soz mate - I've not logged on here since I made that last post?! :wack:

Tunnel Run was ok but traffic way too busy even at midnight on a Sat evening so I'm sure we'll organise another some point. I'm very tempted to come to Bassets Pole this Sun but will have to see as missus is working till 8.30pm. Is it on till late buddy?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I went into Birmingham after Bassets Pole this Sunday just gone and it was dead. Made some serious noise on those tunnels. Didn't realise how loud my new system is on full chat :)

Reaction score
Country
Had the CAT taken out of mine today, still sounds the same lol. So i think im going to take out the mid section so there is just the rear box left and the rest pipe. Want it to pop and bang.