What's new

SXOC Trackday - a few pics (not the best qual sorry)

subzero

Reaction score
thanks rob, i really want a new ( proper camera ) i had this aul samsung zoomed to the last which is why some pics look awful . and my hand was shaking from the cold ha ha.

savage cars out there, very impressed with you rob, balls out with the front bumper left on to boot . niiiice.

the black s15 sounded incredible down the straight !! got very little pics of it, coz i chanced recording it to video instead. vids not the best and a crazy size file too ??

Last edited:

S.K

Reaction score
Country
Some quality pics there lad. Wish I hadn't missed it but had my holidays booked and paid for. Who's is that black S15? Anybody got more pics of it??
Hi

The s15 is mine I think muttly has some pictures of it

thanks rob, i really want a new ( proper camera ) i had this aul samsung zoomed to the last which is why some pics look awful . and my hand was shaking from the cold ha ha.

savage cars out there, very impressed with you rob, balls out with the front bumper left on to boot . niiiice.

the black s15 sounded incredible down the straight !! got very little pics of it, coz i chanced recording it to video instead. vids not the best and a crazy size file too ??
You cant beat the sound of a screamer pipe

Last edited:
J

jhinchy

Some good pics, brought back some good memories.... better than being stuck in work all day :lol:

S.K

Reaction score
Country
Gorgeous looking motor lad, a bit off topic but is it track only because I'm living in meath too and I've not seen or heard of anything like yours around....

No it is road legal and I have it on the road now and again but I mostly use it on the track because it is striped out with a roll cage in it so it not very comfortable to drive about in but its ok for a quick blast now and again I live between Ratoath and Dunshaughlin so if you see me out and about give me a wave :wave:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
No it is road legal and I have it on the road now and again but I mostly use it on the track because it is striped out with a roll cage in it so it not very comfortable to drive about in but its ok for a quick blast now and again I live between Ratoath and Dunshaughlin so if you see me out and about give me a wave :wave:
Thats crazy, I live on the fairyhouse road!!!! Whats your daily driver? If I see you in the S15 I'll definately wave, mine is my daily so if you see a trial kitted pewter "99 LS ****" you'll know its me...