What's new

Thanks to all the people on the forum

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I just wanna say thanks to everyone on the forum as from a idea which was'nt much but now we have just over 100 members and hopefully get even more soon....
I wanna thank everyone which has put effort in helping to get this forum up and going and nicely which has helped out the most and his good advice aswell cheers mate :thumbs: :notworthy:
and let this forum get bigger and better

Thank you all :wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its certainly getting there, and has done better than I initially though it would. :)

Thanks to all the posters - regular and occaisional. Thanks to Meddy for sorting the stickers.

P

paulphot

Thanks to the moderators, admino's and the creators for a site finally dedicated to the mighty S15, may the site be active for many years to come. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
S15R said:
thanks to all crew here :D

btw we need a new index page soon :D
What, the forum or the s15oc.com Home Page?

If its the forum, it may gain a photo, but it ain't getting ridiculously cluttered like NS.com...

I'm probably going to change the Home Page a bit, but it really just a redirector.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Feels good to have a S15 dedicated forum.

A big applaude to every registered member :thumbs:
And an extra big one for Sushiming for bringing the idea up and Nicely for. uhmm.. Well pretty much everything about the site.
And a special thanks to Meddy for sorting the stickers (which I have not bought yet. Shame on me :eek: )

Keep up the good posting :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thanks guys hehe...but i do thank nicely a lot now as he does lot of the work and knows his stuff about the cars which help a lot of us...