What's new

The Stig Arrives!

T

The_Stig77

Hey there S15OC! Would like to introduce myself, im The Stig. Im from Coventry, i currently own a gen7 Celica and i am a member of celicaclubuk.co.uk. Brilliant car but starting to fancy a change. The celica was the first car i ever promised myself i would own, then i saw the silvia! iv wanted one since i first saw it in Gran Tourismo2 (i believe). I dont own one yet and wont untill at least april next year (need to pay off the celica first) then ill be saving as much as possible as well. in the mean time, ill be trying to find out as much info as possible like specs, ages, mpgs, bhps, mods tax, insurence and any expences that may crop up, anyway, ill be back soon......

Good bye for now :D

Reaction score
Hey man,

I'm from Celica Club too! Don't have my S15 yet but hopefully should at the start of the year.

There's loads of information on this site so hopefully that'll help you. :thumbs:

T

The_Stig77

So anyway, how much is the tax on an S15? What sort of trim levels are there? I only know of the spec R. Also what different bodykits does it have as standard, again i only know of the aerokit.

Thanks in advance

Stig77

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Check the useful threads mate, theres loads of info in there that will help you.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate!! Have you seen mine driving rounfmd cov?

Use the search function there is everything on here down to buying guides etc.

Last edited:
T

The_Stig77

no, i havent! strangely enough i was gonna ask if there was anyone about the cov area, what a shot of luck, i may have to scab a lift, lol