What's new

Thinking of an exterior restyle

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Wanting your guys opinions.... Now that I have everything underneath sorted, I want to start thinking about the exterior of the car! So thoughts please guys... This is what I have in mind at the mo....
[/URL][/IMG] But with these wheels and the blue in the Takata Green with my company logos
[/URL][/IMG] What do you think???? :confused:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice ! Always loved takata green wheels, I hope you know that means you have to buy the harnesses too =P ce28's are one of my favourite wheels too sounds like a good plan

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Well these are my current wheels... They're a 17" and I really like them, but feel that I could do with a little more dish at the rear, also can't decide if I should go up to 18s?? If not, I can always get them powdercoated... nicksfuckingcar_zpsea244de5.jpg

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
That blue one screams jdm garage. I think the green could work but black may be more classy. 18's would look better but not ride quite as nice, they would also have to be a strong fitment with (dare I say it) a decent stance if you are using it to promote your company to the fullest.

Reaction score
Country
Nice ! Always loved takata green wheels, I hope you know that means you have to buy the harnesses too =P ce28's are one of my favourite wheels too sounds like a good plan

They arnt ce28's, they're varrstoens.

And personally I hate bodykits 90% ruin cars I think. Why not the standard aero but lower with the wheels you want?

Reaction score
Country
Yeh basically. Varrstoen have been around for abit tho, and do some quite nice wheels. They do te37 reps but with dish and all their wheels come in very good sizes and offsets.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah have seen the 37 reps they look pretty good tbh suppose that Is one problem with wheels like that , sizes are normally crap. I wanted some te37sl but sizes are pretty rubbish

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'm staying out of the knock off talk...

As for OP, I'd take a look at running some 18" with a lower offset (Like +22) then those 17" you posted above.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I think this is what you after mate?

BTW the 15 in the first post is from a lad of mine here in the Netherlands, and yes the rims are Varrstoens....he allready sold them and fitted new rims for the 2014 season.