What's new

Tomei ARMS B7652 vs hks GT-RS

Reaction score
Looking into a turbo upgrade and these are top of the list so far. What are people using and what are your thoughts on the above turbos? The reason for these two is im staying on standard internals for now and the car is a street car.
cheers
Rob

G

gunner93

I was considering B7652 as well which mates well with S15 set-up at 1.2 bar and gives good torque for daily drive but sadly its out of my reach for now.

Reaction score
my camber lol 350bhp is more than enough for drifting ste anymore and i dont think i could justify the extra power on the road for now,

S

sillbeers15

Both turbines have very close specs and are built by Garret.

I am certain that there are slight differences between the two as Garret does not reproduce same products and brand under different name.

Aftermarket Cams work hand in hand with turbos, so it depends on your preference for the package!

G

gunner93

Hi Sillbeers,

ST Wangan has been urging me to consider ARMs and the poncams and tune it together with the PFC goodies from your Cosworth box.:D Unfortunately its too steep for me. I'll have to forgo that for now. My tuning date tentatively set for second week in Dec. Let me know if i need to come down to collect the FPR. Thanks.

S

sillbeers15

Hi Gunner,

I'll be checking for you on the FPR status again and sms U later.

S

sillbeers15

Hi Gunner,

Got U a new Nismo FPR.

Got to figure a way to pass it to U.......u'll be in Sing this week?

Sillbeers15

S

sillbeers15

Gunner,

FedEX will pick up the FPR from my office at 5pm this afternoon. It should reach you by later this week.

SillbeerS15