What's new

tuning in ireland

P

Paddy mack

i want to get the car remapped to get a bit more bhp out of it. but i'm not sure where to go can any irish members recommend any place thats up to the job?
i would like it to be rolling roaded as well as this is the only waty to besure of the results

D

Derek

I'd nearly be saying go to England. Rc developments etc.. In Ireland Westward Engineering in meath remapped mine.

Reaction score
martin tracey in westward. the only way to go! Hes been mapping my cars for the last 6 years and ive got no complaints. Just done the silvia 0.8bar making 285bhp

J

Jap Heaven

That all standard parts?

Also can he map the apexi ECU's?

P

Paddy mack

telephoned them (westward) today and he reckons it would be a waste of time tuning a N/A engine:mad: . and he wouldn't be able to get must more standard 166 bhp out of it. as they are not a high reving engine, my plan was 421 manifold, full system, induction kit, remap, replace cams, metal head gasket and port polish. and maybe a spec r fuel pump if required, i was hoping to crack the 200bhp on 95ron fuel at the flywheel, anyone know if what sort of power is possible from a sr20 N/A after all the pulsar neo vzr is good for 175bhp and 200bhp in the N1 edition

P.S Any know anything about the SR20VE engine?? is this the one in autech s15?

Last edited:
J

jhinchy

I got my S13 mapped by TDP in wicklow, was very impressed. 270bhp, standard engine with apexi Power FC, fuel pump, intercooler, turbo elbow and downpipe etc.
It was much quicker, but also much nicer to drive at low revs, and was better on fuel!
he will be mapping my S15 in the near future:nod: