What's new

Volk Racing TE37

Reaction score
Country
I really want a set of 18 inch TE37 alloys but all I can find in the UK are the bronze, white, or shades of grey. Does anyone in the UK stock the red, purple or neo chrome (oil slick style) options?

Or does anyone know a UK website that I can order them through?

Cheers

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
try the new trader guy Limitless Imports to see if he can get you at set from Japan

Reaction score
Country
Cheers, found him on Facebook and he is going to look into it in the new year for me. The problem I have is offsets and wheel widths etc. I have read through the sticky on wheel sizes and it's as clear as mud!! I haven't got my S15 yet and it was my intention to buy bits and pieces to bolt on when the car arrives but I have no idea what suspension the car will have so should I wait to buy the wheels after I have the car??

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Are you worried about rubbing? What offsets have you in mind and sure you can check the consensus with members on here.

Plus you can run spacers or roll lips if needs be. Always ways to make things work!

Reaction score
Country
According to the wheel guide, Rays recommend 18 7.5 ET30 front and 18 8.5 ET40 at the rear. I am trying to get a stock white aero so hopefully it will be on standard suspension set up. I was thinking of going ET30 all round for the offset but how wide can I go front and rear with standard suspension and no arch rolling?

Reaction score
Country
I had some volk te37's and i ran 17x8.5j et30 on the front which was perfect and 18x9.5j et12 on the rear. Needed camber and stretched tyres on the rear, rolled arches were needed too

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have 18x9 on the front and 10's on the rear with just a roll of the arches no flare (front light roll rear flat back against the arch) use arch enemy , they are really good iirc cost about £100 to get them all done , may have been a little more was a while ago now .

Reaction score
Country
Okay cool, thanks for that. That's not a bad price at all. We're you running stock suspension as well then? Presumably if the car is lowered in anyway there will be a requirement for much more extensive and expensive arch work

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
My car is pretty low. Never had stock set up on mine as it arrived on coilovers! I have full adjustable suspension arm set up on the car too which helps with the geo. Also have pretty wide tyres and that's the only work I have had to do mate .

Reaction score
Country
Oh right, that's good to know, having read the wheel fitting guide it seemed to suggest all manner of work needed. I will have to wait and see what suspension mine comes with but really fancy a set of Driftworks coilovers as well!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I run RSR I sports on mine and they are really good, have heard good things about a lot of the driftworks coilovers . Atm I am 18x10 et38 at the rear with a 255/35 and I have no issues at all . If you go lower offset then you probably would be looking at either silly camber or arch work or both. I ran 9.5 et 30 before that and they fitted fine too so you have plenty of room at the rear once they are rolled flat back.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
If you can't find te37's (one of the best wheels ever) then consider some 350z rays 18's a cheap alternative. They come in 18x8 front et 30 and 8.5x8 rear et 33. They fit really well on a s15 and imo look similar to te37's. They are fully forged and lightweight, and what I did too was smooth in the dimples on the spokes to make them look better.

obviously if you can afford te37's then defo get those, 18's are rare and expensive but defo worth it for individuality value.

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Its amazing how good the 350Z wheels look with a bit of smoothing