What's new

FS: Volk TE37 17x9.5 and 17x8.5 (ET32ish all around)

Reaction score
Country
Here we have my Volk TE37's for sale, they are 17x9.5 and 17x8.5 with an offset of ET35 all around (measured with the tyres on so could possibly me a mm or two either way)

I bought these wheels a couple of years ago and have ran them on various cars, they have always been my 'second' wheels/drift wheels, now I am in the market for changing my daily and could do with the extra cash to help me secure the car I am after.

I have just repainted the wheels the bright hyper silver and replaced the Volk stickers with brand new ones.

There are a few very minor marks on the wheels (a few very minor hard to notice unless wheel is off lacquer runs) which can be expected, however no buckles, bends or paint chips.

Front tyres have a few mm of life in them (above legal) and the rear tyres are bald.

Wheel1:

Wheel2:

Wheel3:

Wheel4:

Rears of the wheels have been blown in silver.

17x9.5

17x8.5

Rays

I love these wheels, if I didn't need a more economical motor they would be staying in my garage for my S15.

Also included is a new set of Black stickers too if you fancy a change.

£900 Inc Delivery to UK.

Wheels are located in Northern Ireland.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry to not be about buying but just wondered where you got the centre caps as I have a set or te37s and volks ones cost a lot!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Sorry to not be about buying but just wondered where you got the centre caps as I have a set or te37s and volks ones cost a lot!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Hi Buddy, The 3 good centre caps were on the wheels when I bought them, the 4th one I DIY'd.

Shouldnt be too hard to get a fitting one from eBay or the likes.