What's new

wanted: S15 TE37 pics

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This is my last S15. Havent got the offsets but could find them if its the style your after.

Reaction score
nope, can't remember what the offsets were....

they were 17", 7.5 wide on the front and 8" on the rear.

Reaction score
yeh problem i have at the moment i cant view any posted pics only link pics :( realy need to see what thay look like and how well thay fit
if some one can send me a pic of a set of 17 x 8.5 +30 at the rears thats all i need

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
This is quite a small community, you could be waiting a while for some one who that that wheel type, size and offset to send you photos.

We all know TE37s look good on S15s so if I were you I'd worry more about calculating an offset that fits.

The mass of information in the link I posted "the ultimate wheel fitting guide" should be able to tell you this.

Or you can keep asking and waiting...

Reaction score
yeh thats more my goal getting a set that dont need rolling of the gards
everone on Nissansilvia.com keeps telling me to roll my gards but i dont want to
if it dont fit it dont fit
im thinking of going 17 x 7.5 +30 17 x 8.5 +30 but worried that thay scrub out

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
can you get a set locally? maybe you could test fit them first. I know this may be difficult as you live in the NT.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Its not really the rears you need to worry about, there is loads of room as long as you dnt lower the car a silly amount.

I run 18x9.5 (+38) on the rear and my car is on coilovers.

Did get my rear arches rolled but to be honest this was a precaution as I dnt think they even get close.

You should worry more about the front and the clearance between the inside edge of the wheel and strut.

Ive got 18x8.5 (+32) on the front with about 2mm clearance between wheel and strut, but having never have 17s Im not how bad an issue this is?