What's new

what to do next???

Reaction score
Country
So i got a front mount, evc-s ebc, walbro fuel pump, ngk iridium spark plugs to go in, plus nistune ecu

car so far is pretty much standard has only hks suction kit and turbo back exhaust running factory boost tops (.8)

I was thinking z32 afm and nismo 550c injectors next on the shopping list??

It hasnt been on the dyno but I was curious how much kw at the wheels its producing at the moment now and how much diff it be at say 14 psi with other mods?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't think the maf is necessary till you hit over 320 bhp which is pretty much the standard turbos limit anyway. Nice upgrade to have though if you intend to run more power in the future .Injectors would be good , also a mani and uprated dv if you don't have one already?

Reaction score
I'd be looking at some handling mods that will cope with increases in power. ATM with the mods you have I would expect around 135 to 140KW and if you put the others in and bump it up to 14psi I would expect around 175KW

Reaction score
Country
hmmm i wanted to finish up the engine for while then start the handling after definately getting coilovers after rest put in and a nice nistune! whats the widest tyres that will fit on the 15 235's?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Seriously there is absolutely no need for Z32 + injectors unless you are willing to drop in an uprated turbo...

Your stock turbo will start to run out of puff once you get over 300 bhp (we Brits don't do KW lol) so fitting the Z32 + injectors will be of little use. Best bet is to leave all this until you have something like a GT2871r upgrade and do all of this (along with the Nistune) map at the same time. Saves $$$$.

I'd be inclined to check your current cat-back is a 3" system all the way. Then add elbow, downpipe plus decat so it's 3" from turbo to tip. This is x10 more important than engine mods as part of your basic setup ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Completely agree with James.

No uprated Turbo, no need to change MAF and Injectors.

The 'De-cat' made a huge difference on my car as I already had a 3" system in place.

When you get to this stage and if you want to be pushing 350bhp plus, then that's a different story and for sure people on here can best advise your next step.

Reaction score
The only problem with a Decat here in Auss is it's a big no no as far as law enforcement and EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) authorities go. They will bend you over if they think you don't have a cat.

Reaction score
Country
They're pretty strict here with Vosa etc but I think they give you a certain amount of time to change it if you get caught not sure?

In Auss you should just find a spare cat for the 15 and completley smash the insides out, get rid of all the baffles etc so its just a bare shell then just fit that...looks like you have a cat and if you get picked up on it its not your fault as you thought it was fine :nod: