What's new

Wheel ofsets

Reaction score
Still learning on the S15 front so I have a question about the wheels.

I will be going for a wide set of wheels but is there anything I need to know about when it comes to putting certain ofset wheels on an S15?

Many thanks.:thumbs:

Reaction score
Thanks for that. :thumbs:

It looks like an ofset of et30 on the front and et15 on the rear will be ok. I was only worried about the wheels hitting on the struts.

Reaction score
Country
ET15 is probably too low on the rear. You want ET of like 30-38 unless your gonna run extreme camber and dont worry about the struts on the rear.

Reaction score
Its Ok as I am going wide on the bodywork, it was just the inside of the wheel I was worried about.;)

Reaction score
Country
I reckon ET15's might work. I had 17x9" ET17's on the back of mine without any issues...
You'd most likely get a provider with wheels sticking out that much in the Uk though. Topper had same wheel size i believe and he had to get rid after a brush with the law.

Reaction score
I was toying with the idea of just rolling the arches but the negative camber would still of been huge to wedge them under, so wide arches are in order for mine as I have 18x9.5 et30 fronts and 18x10 et15 rears coming.:cool:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If you're getting wider arches mate, surely you want much lower offset for the fronts. Believe my current front wheels at 8JJ ET32 are getting very close to the coilovers. I'm getting some 9JJ ET30 Rotas and reckon they'll be near on touching or actually touching so will need small spacers?!

Reaction score
I have gone for the widths and offsets that the kit suppliers have said to go for but if the fronts are getting a bit close to the coilovers then a 5mm spacer should space it out enough......I hope.lol:D

Reaction score
lol. Just checked with my wheel supplier and he said it will be ok with the offset that I am running......fingers crossed he is right.:(:D