What's new

Where can I buy these rear lights

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as far as i know mate they are origin rear lights, i have them on mine and they are really smart (led version). not sure where you may be able to get some, but there was a set of non led ones for sale on here recently....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As stated on another thread asking about exactly the same lights, s15oc aren't great fans of Newera, so be very wary before ordering anything from them.

Unsmoked versions of those (the same as on Newera's site) are available from RHDJapan for £161 delivered. I think you'll find that the £150 price doesn't include delivery.

You have to appreciate that you now own a car which was never sold in the UK and Europe. IF you manage to find somewhere on this side of the world that sell S15 specific parts, you can almost guarantee that they will cost more than getting them from Japan. Including adding shipping and duty... Unless its mechanical, S15s simply aren't Apex Performance or SRB cars, I'm afraid....

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
S15s simply aren't Apex Performance or SRB cars, I'm afraid....
well said, Yeh RHD is your best bet, Iv met Miguel from Newera over in Japan, was out with him for the day at Ebisu in his Hatchi and he's a nice bloke! his prices are a bit high imo but you get stuff.