What's new

Where can I get seriously Deep dish wheels?

E

Envious

I'm finding it very hard to find a selection of dished wheels with decent offset for an s15.

All I have found on my search was 10x19 with et30 which doesnt seem enough! :(

Does anyone know where I can find a selection?

E

Envious

what were 20's like to use?

what was the Et on them?

I have been looking round on their site and found a couple but 10x19 et30 which doesnt seem much of a dish. When I called the salesman on the phone was rude and no help at all!

Reaction score
To be honest 20" were too big hence why I now have 19" on, I know it's only an inch but it does make a difference on the handling. The et was 38 but I had spacers on,the blue bit behind the wheel,made them almost a 0 offset, they do them in any offset you could need the ones I have on now are about et 5. They were always really helpful but that was at the Rochdale shop not sure about anywhere else, the guy I talked too was called Wayne.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The difference in handling between 17s and 18s is marked. So, I can only imagine what its like on 19s and 20s. The general opinion is that S bodies are happiest on 17s when it comes to handling. :)

You also need to remember that you're going to need some serious arch stretching or a wide arch kit to get them to fit.

Reaction score
The difference in handling between 17s and 18s is marked. So, I can only imagine what its like on 19s and 20s. The general opinion is that S bodies are happiest on 17s when it comes to handling. :)

You also need to remember that you're going to need some serious arch stretching or a wide arch kit to get them to fit.
I couldn't beleive how different it felt it was amazing. I started out on 17's and too be honest it handles really well on the 19's I have, as for getting them to fit go Widebody its the only way:p

E

Envious

Ill have to ask for Wayne have you got a number for them?
As I used the one off the site!

I would like as deep a dish as possible, I do think it would have to be max 19" fills the arches nicely.

Reaction score
Ill have to ask for Wayne have you got a number for them?
As I used the one off the site!

I would like as deep a dish as possible, I do think it would have to be max 19" fills the arches nicely.
I'll try dig it out and PM you ok. Defo dont go any bigger than 19's they handle sh1te at speed:wack:

E

Envious

lol yeh think ill stick to 19's.

I was really disapointed with the way I was treated on the phone to them.
So hopefully Wayne will be better to talk to.

I asked what other 19's they had with a lower offset than et30 an he just said none.
But surely yours are lower than et30?

Reaction score
lol yeh think ill stick to 19's.

I was really disapointed with the way I was treated on the phone to them.
So hopefully Wayne will be better to talk to.

I asked what other 19's they had with a lower offset than et30 an he just said none.
But surely yours are lower than et30?
I'll double check and post a pic of what it is:thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
How wide do you want to go?
How much dish?

I've got the answer for you.
WORK MEISTER S1 :D

Goes all the way to 14.5J width :thumbs:
They don't come cheap though.

E

Envious

I'd like to go 10j+ on the rear with a really low offset.
I do like the works but not sure the style would go with what im looking to achieve,
the centres just seem to small.

I'd like a five spoke dished wheel.

M

Matt_S

If youre going low offset then youre really looking for a two piece wheel, which normally means different colured finish (to accentuate the fact theyre two piece!) and that why they look a bit small

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
meister > all, imo tho.. 19's is too big, 18's should be max on an s15 imo. Unless there 19" Meister 3 piece chrome bad boys with more dish than your dogs water bowl ;)