What's new

Where do you purchase your aftermarket parts?

Reaction score
Country
Just really a general question I suppose, where do you purchase your aftermarket parts from? Seeing as S15's are imports do you look at Japanese sites or uk sites? I know for my Honda I usually look at funkypower.co.uk

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
loads mate! parts are so common now! loads ok uk sites and japanese based sites.

driftworks
japspeed
sumopower
rhdjapan
nengun
apex performance

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
touge also,funky power do some bits for our cars too also tegiwa and oem parts i normally get through ebay us

Reaction score
Country
My friend in Japan :)

If not then...

Jesse Streeter
FR Sports
RHD Japan
Nengun

There's more but that's off the top of my head...

Reaction score
FRSport are absolutely spot on. I've used them loads of times now! Overall probably the cheapest place to get JDM parts (even though they are in the US! Work that one out!) By farrr the place I use most and my most trusted/favourite out of the lot.

TheNismoShop (West Covina Nissan). I've used these before, similar to FRSport, great prices. Shipping took a while due to my card being rejected as my bank didn't allow the international transaction, took a while to get a reply when I contacted them which was worrying. Otherwise a superb service.

I've used Nengun before, good service although took forever! The prices aren't exactly cheap on there either!

RHDJapan are ok, very similar to Nengun really. Nothing is amazingly priced, good service though

Touge Distribution, friend has used these before - no problems at all!

Newera Parts, i've heard a lot of people slate this lot. I used them and I got a part over £100 cheaper than anywhere else I could find. If your after a specific part you can get anywhere else for a half decent price they are well worth a try. Mate bought £1600 worth of Work wheels from them too!

Apex Performance, sell some really handy stuff you can't get anywhere else. Shipping is always prompt although in all honesty they charge stupidly expensive prices. They don't give anything away either, only good value stuff is their own which isn't always what your after.

Driftworks, superb all day long. Not a bad word to say about Driftworks. Customer support is superb, items are always recieved next day (Unless you choose 1st Class Recorded Signed For - if you aren't in your postman takes it back to the local sorting office, which for me is major hassle!!!!)

Japspeed, actual service is ok. All their items are useless and overpriced. (Most of the ebay special stuff comes in Japspeed boxes! I once bought a Japspeed superlow downpipe for £47 incl postage from ebay before and it was a Japspeed one! Don't fool for it!) Wouldn't ever touch Japspeed again!

DemonTweeks, superb, stock loads of stuff, shipping is uber quick!! You pay the price though! This lot don't give stuff away, not really a great range of JDM stuff either! They do sell some tat as well!

DB-Power, good selection of brakes. Not the greatest place in the world but have some good stuff, especially on the SXOC.com group buys

Used loads of other places, these are the main ones. Whenever I look for something though, FRSport it is.. every time!

Reaction score
Also,

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/jcp_direct

JCP Direct on ebay - Loads of JDM stuff, this is where I got my Greddy Profec B from, they sell Defi's and loads of Greddy, Trust, HKS stuff and jap brands as well!

Used these before. I don't usually like using ebay, especially foreign sellers (these are in Japan). These did me proud though! Ordered something lunchtime friday and had it monday morning all the way from Japan and for a superb price! Don't tell anyone but I didn't have to pay any import taxes / customs either!!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nengun - just used to get hold of some bride rails, could not be happier with the service and postage. For a 15kg package from japan £80 with FedEx 7day. Got the rails through a yahoo auction for a really good price too, so you can get lucky with some rare bits, plus with the auctions the range of products is limitless.

Reaction score
Country
I would say this forum, then eBay and my local garage, Mnm Engineering. There always breaking s14 & s15's.