What's new

FS: White 18" XD9 WORK Emotions Wheels

Reaction score
Country
Selling my white 18" WORK Emotion XD9's as ive now changed to bronze CR KAIS as i fancied a change. Had them up for sale some time ago but never got round to selling as most interest came from abroad and shipping was PIA at the time. Was going to then keep them but i dont want them taking up space anymore so priced to sell quick :)

Had these wheels on the car for juts over a year and they are in excellent condition with only a few very small chips which ive touched up and are now barely viewable.

Sizes are

Fronts : 18 x 8 +35
Rears: 18 x 9 +38

Tyres are also in excellent condition covering about 5000 miles with about 6-7mm tread left on all 4. Make are Falken 452's and are in 225/40/18 trim for the fronts and 245/35/18 on the rears.

Still have original paperwork from WORK to prove authenticity but this is easy to tell anyway by the branding on the wheels themselves.

Pictures...

SOLD!! for both wheels and tyres (Bargain compared to how much these would set you back brand new from Japan at the moment)

Really would prefer pickup from Essex but will post if required. Courier should be about £70 within UK.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
To be honest ive already dropped them in price over what i was intending to put them up for, any less and i may as well keep them considering how much they cost new. Ive also had a fair bit of interest on the SXOC and yet to advertise them on Driftworks so hopefully dont expect them to hang around long.