What's new

You are all going to love this!!!

Reaction score
Due to the need to start my own business I am selling my S15 in bits.. Some of you will know some of the parts fitted to my car and none of it is cheap ebay stuff.. I will be compiling a list asap and getting it on here first before anywhere else.. I have to decide if I'm going to sell the engine as is with all the turbo ad manifolds etc, or as a bare engine. The shell if fully stitch welded and ready for the paint shop, I could sell the intercooler with the shell as its been custom piped to fit, (ARC intercooler). I have lots of new boxed genuine Nismo goodies and some already used but everything is in excellent condition.
It's going to be a fair list and I'm going to prob edit it many times as I empty my loft and shed and garage......

I haven't been on in a while due to health and other commitments, but I want to give the guys on here the rare pick of some top S15 parts before anyone else. I'm unsure of the market value of some parts so don't be offended if you think it's a bit steep, anything you are interested in message me about it we can sort something out I'm sure.

Hope all your projects are going well. kind regards, Mark.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sorry to hear that mate!
Was looking forward to seeing this finished!!!!!
Good luck with the business hope it all goes well for you
Personally I would sell turbo and engine separate as you will get more interest and better prices . You could always have prices for separate and as a package...
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few bits I've dug out from the loft.
Gruppe M carbon intake.
Tomei Poncams (boxed)
Nismo clocks
All new still boxed Nismo suspension arms, and full chassis & diff bushes.
Whiteline ARB's still wrapped.
Full Nismo R-Tune body kit.
RSR Sports-I coilovers.
Vi-Pec V44 ECU.
3x S15 Spec R gear boxes. 2 with short shifters.
Nismo thermostat (new boxed)
Nismo oil filter.
Greddy titanium exhaust system.
Apexi downpipe.
Nismo De-cat.
Recaro SR seats (red) not Honda..
Nismo gear knob.
R33 brake conversion.
K-Sport brakes 330mm all round 8 pot front 6 pot rear, performance friction pads (F) Ferodo DS2500 (R)
Carbon slam panel.
Non factory HID headlights, but HID bulbs fitted.
Nismo Coppermix clutch. very good condition.

NGK widebang Lambda with digital display,
Tomei Expreme mani and elbow.
Naprec 80mm throttle body,
Greddy V2 short port plenum,
Greddy bigwing sump,
Splitfire coilpacks,
2860 RS Disco Potato turbo with billet wheel, 3" inlet .86 exhaust.
Nismo 740cc injectors.
Deichworks 305 lph fuel pump, I know it's spelled wrong but I'm tired..
standard dual mass flywheel.
Fully stitch welded shell ready for the paint shop.

Gram Light 57s 17" rims 8.5" and 7.5" R/F
17" BBS LM'S 8" all round with Toyo tyres
4x Dunlop Tyres 245/40/17"

I will copy and paste this list with prices in the correct section asap. with photos. my laptop **** its guts yesterday and I'm trying to get to grips with the new one and windows 8. Which is total ****e... Please bear with me and I will get it all in order asap

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
No eBay special, guaranteed extra 20-40 bhp parts there! Wouldn't mind getting my mitts on some off that stuff. I'm away to ask Mr bank of Scotland for some spending money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Can I just ask, see this disco potato turbo thingy. What is that number wise? A gt28-blah blah? And what size housing does it have? I'm just curious about it as I'm looking for a new turbo pretty soon.

S

Sturge

I can vouch for all these parts. I have seen/help fit some of it. So sad no to see this finished but unfortunately circumstances change. If I had the cash I'd be getting dibs on most of this!

Fasthands is a genuine guy who will help anyone out and not mess anyone about. The only reason I'm saying this is I've been bitten before from buying off people on forums, and Fast hands is as sound as they come!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
OMG that's amazing! There's not one item on there I wouldn't want!! Stunning collection price wise I'm clueless though on half that stuff because its so rare.

The rsr coilovers, greddy sump and r33 rear brake conversion parts! what you thinking about the price?

Reaction score
If I wasn't spending a **** load of cash on a full respray then I'd be all over these parts!

I do want the carbon slam panel though dude ;

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Im interested in a few bits dude, get the for sale thread up with liadsa pics n stuff will sell like hot cakes.

Reaction score
Hi folks I am spending today and tomorrow getting all the stuff from the loft and getting up to date pictures, I will get them on here over the weekend with prices. I didn't think this out really and now finding out what a mahoooosive pile of bits come from a car and RHDJapan etc, so I am taking a few days to get it all organised so we don't end up with confusion.. I wish I could hire an auction room!!! Obviously I prefer cash on collection of most parts, I understand it's not always possible so I'm happy for buyers to arrange their own couriers to collect but we cross that bridge when we get to it. Many thanks to the folk who have PM'd me but if anyone else can wait until I get the for sale thread posted then I can hover over the laptop ready to answer any questions. I struggle to organize my packed lunch so this is a bit of a job for me please be patient with me I am shedding tears as I do this!!:(:(:(:(