What's new

G'day From Australia.

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently bought a series 1 S14 (around 3 or 4 months ago). I am beyond obsessed with this car and have so many plans. Being 17 I'm not an expert and I'm sometimes pretty clueless and stupid 😅 as I'm a fairly new to the JDM scene (Only started getting into it about a year and a bit ago). Looking forward to getting to know you guys more. Cheers!

Reaction score
Welcome!
S14's are great, hope you're having fun with it

Any plans?
Yea mate loads of plans. It's Auto at the moment and I just bought and picked up a manual conversion kit the other day, just waiting on the pedal box to come in and I'll be ready to start converting. Just got an aluminium intake for it aswell the other day. Once I'm off my ps I wanna high mount the turbo and get a heaps bigger turbo too so heaps of plans but it'll all happen with time. Keen as to convert it to manual soon tho

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Sounds fun, good luck with it. I'm sure these plans will turn into more plans and you'll find your self endlessly looking for more things to do to it haha.. I always get myself caught up like that.

But yeah for sure it will be nice with a top mount turbo and a manual box, loads of smoke and sideways action hehe

Reaction score
Sounds fun, good luck with it. I'm sure these plans will turn into more plans and you'll find your self endlessly looking for more things to do to it haha.. I always get myself caught up like that.

But yeah for sure it will be nice with a top mount turbo and a manual box, loads of smoke and sideways action hehe
Haha 100% mate. Nice chatting to ya 👍