What's new

Hello

Joined
13 October 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Country
Hi all,

My name is Chris, I just bought my first Turbo vehicle and first S15! It's a Spec R ADM in Pewter Silver and is completlly stock at the moment. It's a bit rough with scratches, dents and interior marks etc. But I'm looking to replace some of the interior parts first and make my way to the exterior. I can't wait to start! Looking forward to all other owner's ideas and advice if I run into trouble, I'm sure you lot are all expierienced with the Japanese gem and are willing to help!

Thank you

Scorpio
 

Joeh

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
12 December 2006
Messages
776
Reaction score
69
Points
28
Location
London
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hi Scorpio
Great to hear that you're working on making your S15 mint

Check out UK eBay and you should find a lot of the parts that you are looking for

Thanks
Joe
 
Top