What's new

Hi everyone, new member, interested in selling 2 sets of rare impul wheels but need to post first

Reaction score
What's up Silvia Owners Club, as thread title states I am joining this website in order to expedite my sale of 2 sets of impul wheels. I do have these wheels on ebay if you search for them there. Impul NS01-R and Impul RS both 17 in. The NS01R wheels were actually created specifically for the S15 Silvia but can probably go on other Silvias. I'll post a thread about the heritage of the Silvia so I can get points and finally post a for sale thread here. I dont own a Silvia but another Nissan, but I always call the Silvia the 4 cyl little sister to the 6 cyl Skylines.

Reaction score
is nice to load some pics for fast sale
Sure here's the ns01R wheels I have, it's of the actual wheel. Not sure if it's okay for me to post pics of the actual item here but since you asked will see if mods allow. Thanks.

1000006245.jpg

I have Impul RS wheels as well with original carbon center caps as well although some fading of the impul logo on some. Otherwise both items are of very good condition. Both wheels are factory S15 Silvia spec per Impul NS01R are 17x7.5 17x8.5 +35 +38, and RS wheels 17x8 +35 all around. NS01R were imported from Ireland and Impul RS from Australia.

1000006250.jpg

Reaction score
Oh I think I have full permissions now so i will be posting these in the for sale area. Thank you!