Hi guys!

Quick introduction...

30M, Emergency Doctor - Live in Queensland, Australia

Currently have a 2-Tone (white/champagne) S13 Silvia
-Factory CA18DE Auto but now SR20DET
-Poo brown interior --> dash was crackless until about 6 months ago... :(
-Z33 CD009 6sp box
-R32 GTR Diff and axles
-17x9 rear wheels (255s), 17x8 front wheels (235s)
-Electric power steering conversion (from MR2 Spyder)
-Engine with standard internals currently (last engine dropped a valve)
-Garrett GTX2867 Gen I Turbo
-E85 with ID2000 injectors
-Adaptronic ECU
-Approx 350rwhp on 18psi boost

Slowly building VVL conversion engine to go with the rest of the driveline

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome to the club!

That’s an awesome spec, sorry to hear about your last engine 😅 was it a SR20 as well or a CA18?

VVL engine is the dream, there have been a few on here that had the privilege of getting one swapped.. I think they were all S15s. Have you got everything you need for the VVL or are you still hunting for some parts?

Reaction score
Country
Love the PS13s.. Nice car mate. Those injectors are HUGE!! you have much idle issues, I know that the ID2000 aren't good on idle.

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

That’s an awesome spec, sorry to hear about your last engine 😅 was it a SR20 as well or a CA18?

VVL engine is the dream, there have been a few on here that had the privilege of getting one swapped.. I think they were all S15s. Have you got everything you need for the VVL or are you still hunting for some parts?
Thanks! :)

Last engine was SR as well, also stock bottom end but did have cams + springs/retainers.

I have most of the bits for the engine (have the VVL head, which is arguably the most important part haha). At the moment it's just trying to find a combination of time and money to get it done...

Reaction score
Love the PS13s.. Nice car mate. Those injectors are HUGE!! you have much idle issues, I know that the ID2000 aren't good on idle.
Cheers! Yeah they are pretty big and I was definitely expecting some idle issues but to be honest the car idles as nicely with the 2000cc on e85 as it did with 740cc on unleaded. Though with the previous head with 264 camshafts it did need to be a bit richer at idle (12.5:1 AFR) or it would just stall