What's new

the forum is so quiet lately.....

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
I Think the site is been taken over by newbys and all the oldies have vanished :cry:
Nope not all of us oldies :D

i'm still here s15 is tucked up in the garage, esp as its snowing outside today :wack:

i've been busy with my new love the Teg :smitten::p

still working at Co-ordsport too :thumbs:.

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well, I'm only working 2 days a week instead of 5. So that might explaine why I'm not on-line as much as I used to be :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
These things do indeed go through phases. I've been a member of the Celica Club UK for nearly 7 years now, and you do see the faces change. That forum now has thousands of members and is always generally busy, but this time of year they all slow down a fiar bit. Apologies if I'm 'taking over' as a newbie, wouldn't want to push anyone out :eek:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've pulled back with my activity on the forum quite a bit since I sold the S15 last year. I'm sometimes not on for a few days, but I always skim through all fresh posts and comment if necessary. There is quite a bit of knowledge from other members these days and it isn't necessary to comment most of the time, as its often already been said. All of the Admin's personal circumstances have changed over the past year. Topper changed job and doesn't get on here often (sort your home broadband, man! :p), Ming's off to HK and has been busy sorting that, Yako's Swedish, so enough said :p and my life has undergone a lot of changes and still is. As we were the ones who kept the forum busy, that's why its slowed a lot.

I prefer it to be quieter than, say, SXOC which is full of chavs and keyboard mechanics who talk complete crap.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
haha, Nicely iv missed your banter. How you getting on over there??? Did you ship your Hilux over to Austrailia?

Any sign of you picking up a s15 there???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I was. For a month. Not moving yet. Current plan is to move to Finland sometime in the next six months, then to Oz after a year or two. :)