What's new

WORK wheels discount

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello guys. Accomodating the great time we are having here this is just a big thank you to all of you

Well as per title we are in the position to knock off 15% of the actual price to all the WORK wheels. So in better words we take the VAt off of you

Models can be seen here http://www.WORKwheelscyprus.com !! If you need help with the size / width / offset please contact with oursalesmen : info@cougar-raceparts.com
Work wheels have models from single piece lightweight wheel to 2 piece or 3 piece lightweight wheel, drift designs, to track designs, road use wheels , show style wheels, and so the prices vary.
Again if you need help with the prices please contact us .
This offer is limited to as long as our stock holds ( and trust me we ve got a huge stock here
)

P.S : Something about WORK wheels company ''Wheels make vehicles look totally different,sometimes sporty,sometimes elegant and sometimes gorgeous…
Wheels are the most important component in that they determine the category of your car.
Our ultimate goal as a wheel manufacturer is to supply customer’s needs,whatever they might be.

With our specialized knowledge and many years of experience,we are quite confident about designing the wheels customers really desire.
For example,
we developed technology to construct multi-piece wheels such as 2pc and 3pc wheels.
This technology could not have been obtained without amazing craftsmanship and long time experience that our staff possesses.
We take pride in establishing a system that realizes more precise settings with a variety of offsets and rims to fit a fender perfectly and that makes customers have dreamed of more graphic and embodied.
We can also offer custom wheel colors and P.C.D.,which respond to various needs of rapidly changing market.

We are the ultimate source for custom wheels.
We have the strong conviction that our newest cutting edge engineering and technology realize your dreams. ''

Thank's for a great forum here guys,Peter

N

nissansilvia

Hi Peter

was wondering what sort of offset you have with the works wheels?
and also how much is it for shipping?
thanks Frankie

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello Frankie. Welcome to the forum also:thumbs:
As for the work wheels, size-width - offset are all depending to the car model and to the wheel design. But every single rim of them are custom made to order same time as the sizes they give out. What i mean is : They have the actual fitment for let's say an S15 in 15 to 18 inches and 19. But if a customer wants a specific width and offset as it is for a widebody then we can fabricate the actual size and offset that the car needs so as to fill the arches nicely but without rubbing onto the fenders.
Let me know your thoughts and i might be able to help ypu a bit more;)

N

nissansilvia

thanks, i was looking for some 17" 8.5j et15 front and 17" 9.5j et10 rear thanks and how much is it for postage?

i ve checked your site, is it 151 each for cr kai and 190 something for xd9 im looking for some xd9 thanks

subzero

Reaction score
thanks, i was looking for some 17" 8.5j et15 front and 17" 9.5j et10 rear thanks and how much is it for postage?

i ve checked your site, is it 151 each for cr kai and 190 something for xd9 im looking for some xd9 thanks
looking at the site there , there 250 for 17s dude.

C

cougar power motorsport

looking at the site there , there 250 for 17s dude.
Thank's man :thumbs: you are fast:nod:
Nissansilvia yeah the price for XD9's start from 250Euros for the 17x7. Going to 17x8.5 price is 280E and to the 17x9.5 300E. This is the normal retail price from WORK wheels. Therefore total : 1160+ 200 + VAT = 1564
The price for the forum is : 928+200 + VAT = 1297Euro
*** Delivery is by courier to your door.

The actul offset you are asking are not in the catalogue therefore the wheels have to be custom made for you;)
Peter

subzero

Reaction score
thats actually a good price !!

out of interest do ye do equip 03s in 15s , zero offest 8.5j ?? 4 stud to suit an ae86 ??

C

cougar power motorsport

Hey man , i don't have a price for this model but i just dropped a question to the factory. As soon as they tell me i will let you know:thumbs:

Reaction score
hi mate im very interest in a pair of work emotion xd9's in mhg colour. I currently have 18x10jj +18et all around. I find i have lost a bit of the handling so wanted to get smaller wheels up front without sacrificing the dish. Would you be able to get me a price for a pair of 17x9.5jj +17et in mhg

thanks mate

C

cougar power motorsport

thats actually a good price !!

out of interest do ye do equip 03s in 15s , zero offest 8.5j ?? 4 stud to suit an ae86 ??
Hiya man. Complementary of WORK wheels the equip's normal price is 450E plus VAT . You get it 360 plus VAT for the piece. Let me know if you need any more info.
Cheers

C

cougar power motorsport

Hi Richy. Normal price for the 17x 9.5 is 300E plus VAT plus 200 delivery by courier. Your price should be 240E plus VAT and delivery. The offset and size you mention are right and they don't have to make it custom.
As for the dish we might could lower the width but make it more offset aggresive ( result bigger dish ) but i don't know if the are is enough clearance. If you want i can check this option with the factory.
Thanks, Peter

Reaction score
Hi there what price can you do a set of 18 inch work xt7's in bronze, 8.5jj front 9jj rear. As for offset im not sure what to go for, looking for something to clear my endless 6 pots on the front and something fat enough to nearly touch my rear arches (they are rolled).

What can you reccomend and how much can you do them delivered to Ireland?

thanks
Rob

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello Rob. Well XT7's are normally out for 18 x 7.5 x8.5 and 9.5 . So if it's no problem for you ( tyres meaning ) we can go the 9.5 rear. As for the front we will have to choose a non aggresive offset. We will calculate it with factory and see what offset is more suitable for you. If it's not in their normal range then we can custom make it for you, no worries. As for rear it's simple , we should find an offset to fill the arches really easy.
Normal prices are :
18 x 8.5 : 340E + VAT
18 x 9.5 : 380E + VAT
Total : 1846E all included ( 200Euro delivery charges to door by courier )

Forum price : 1560E all included

Let me know if you need anything else Rob.
Cheers, Peter

Reaction score
Hi peter if you could finalize the offsets that i would need on the front id like to go ahead with the order if possible please

C

cougar power motorsport

i will let you know in Monday man. If possible let me know sizes and offset you have now please. Thank's:thumbs:

Reaction score
currently running volk gt-c's 17"

8jj front +25et (very little clearance on the caliper, about 1.5mm)
9jj rear +25et

heres a page from rimtuck, if you look at the second silvia down (pewter with the work wheels) a similar offset would be good ;)

C

cougar power motorsport

Ok man i will run it to the program and discuss about it with WORK. Chearance from the caliper should more yea? As for the page, nothing here mate?:p