Initially was tempted to reserve one last week, nearly gone through the whole process and last minute I decided against it.
Thought about it quite a lot but I've already gone an iPhone 6 plus, the benefits of upgrading are minimal (just the camera really and splash proof) and the price is...
Seems as though one of my coil packs is giving up, looking for a replacement oem one while I decide on whether I go down the splitfire route or not
Let me know if you have anything :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As the title states really, he advertised a c's short shifter on Facebook which I paid for through bank transfer (I was sceptical at the time and obviously for good reason) on 23rd Jan and still not received anything, not even a tracking number. He keeps fobbing me off with excuses on...