What's new

FS: 1999 S15 Spec R Pearl White 75k

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Same here in the Netherlands tho, most of the times people want standard or near standard ones, but eventualy when they call, you and find out its REALLY standard,
they say the want atleast some mods on it. On a side note, a year back there was only 2 or 3 S15's for sale here, now there's like 6 of em and pretty one's to.

Maybe that doesnt really help as well. Good luck tho

L

Lynny

Same here in the Netherlands tho, most of the times people want standard or near standard ones, but eventualy when they call, you and find out its REALLY standard,
they say the want atleast some mods on it. On a side note, a year back there was only 2 or 3 S15's for sale here, now there's like 6 of em and pretty one's to.

Maybe that doesnt really help as well. Good luck tho
When I was looking for one last year they had been sold, I had to wait for this one to come off the boat, now I have to let it go I can't seem to give it away :cry:

I love this car and I'm upset that I do have to sell it :(

Why are there so many scammers on ebay?????

L

Lynny

I am going to advertise it again on Ebay, but will take £7,750 ovno

I cannot believe these cars are not selling.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Cant help ya mate, ive tried several tuner friends of mine here in NL, but none of them are interested nor have the cash :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
This is a seriously bad market dude... hope you can still sell her up... surely it's only a matter of time the fact you've dropped the price so much?! :(

L

Lynny

Dropping it to £7,250 that's about as low as I can go :(

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't mean to sound negative mate but if your having trouble selling there are a few things you could do to help the sale.

Personally I would look for an original rear bumper and tail lights as IMO a standard rear end would suit the rest of the car a lot better. Also, it would be worth taking some time geting some much better photos of the car (ie. 4 exterior, 2 interior, 1 engine bay). Ebay say that an auction with photos gains something like 40% higher bids better than one without.

Doing this may not increase the value of the car much, but would help it sell a lot faster. If you don't like what I have said here, let me know and I'll delete it.

L

Lynny

I don't mean to sound negative mate but if your having trouble selling there are a few things you could do to help the sale.

Personally I would look for an original rear bumper and tail lights as IMO a standard rear end would suit the rest of the car a lot better. Also, it would be worth taking some time geting some much better photos of the car (ie. 4 exterior, 2 interior, 1 engine bay). Ebay say that an auction with photos gains something like 40% higher bids better than one without.

Doing this may not increase the value of the car much, but would help it sell a lot faster. If you don't like what I have said here, let me know and I'll delete it.
I prefer the lights I have and if I had some spare cash I wouldn't be selling the car. It is only down to the fact that I need some money that I have to sell it.

As for the photos then I only have my camera phone now, I have moved so I don't know anyone with a decent camera near us.

I have had enquiries but it seems people haven't got the cash to buy it and no one has viewed it yet.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes must be a sigh of relief as I know you seem desperate to sell matey... so by good home does it mean someone who'll look after it I take it :)

L

Lynny

He seems a nice lad, pleased it is going to someone who loves the car, I did have an offer from someone who wanted it for drifting.

Thank you for your comments, just one thing, I am a woman, but I don't mind being called mate etc :p