What's new

FS: 1999 S15 Spec R - Pearl White

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dude it's really tough trying to sell a decent car let a lone an S15 at the moment! :(

I've resorted to keeping mine which is a good thing but annoys me nobody's buying anything at the mo unless you're almost giving it away?! Hope you don't have to drop price anymore or can wait until next year :)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Cant say for the dutch market, but its just harsh selling cars now. Everyone either has to sell theirs first, or have no money for it. I tried several lad's i know, but some of them went to Impreza's, or a LHD car.
GLWTS tho!

Reaction score
Cant say for the dutch market, but its just harsh selling cars now. Everyone either has to sell theirs first, or have no money for it. I tried several lad's i know, but some of them went to Impreza's, or a LHD car.
GLWTS tho!
Thanks for asking around mate!
:thumbs:

C

Chris

mate iv just joined up to reply to you lol thats how much i love your s15! cant tempt you in a jdm integra type r and cash your way?? worth a shot......

Reaction score
mate iv just joined up to reply to you lol thats how much i love your s15! cant tempt you in a jdm integra type r and cash your way?? worth a shot......
Hi mate,

Sorry but not looking for a part exchange at the moment, need the cash!

Reaction score
Price drop to £9,000

I will let this go for £7,500 but I will keep my seats + harnesses (standard S14a seats will be put in) and the private plate.