Attention Brisbane!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Looks as though I'm going to be over in Brissy next week due to my Gran passing-away on Wednesday :(

Who's up for a meet somewhere? Any day except Wednesday (13th).

V

Vandal

I am really busy at work with a trial on this week :mad: , but if you are here for the weekend let me know.

V

Vandal

Cool. Let me know if you still want to meet up somewhere on Saturday and I'll be there. C'mon you other Brisvegas people! :D

S

Speed Demo

I'm heading out with my friends to a sprint day, at queensland raceway this Saturday. Pm me if you want to come out for a looksie. I can give you a lift if you interested :)

A

Ansch

Nicely, sorry to hear about your Gran. Would be up for meeting up.. I'm sort of out and about tonight (thursday) which in brissie is "hoon night". I'm meeting someone at 8:30 toowong but can do a quick meet and greet if you guys are free.

I suppose if the sprints are on at QR this sat then it may be a good place to meet and check out the cars going out? What time does the sprints start?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I can probably do that, so long as I have more details of times, location, etc :)

I'm in Cannon Hill if someone's passing :nod:

EDIT: just seen its in Amberley...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As I haven't got any details for this, I can't commit now :(

Would have been good to meet up, but hey... :)

BTW, anyone know the blue S15 KIL15? Saw it going down Creek Street yesterday. Sounded :smitten:

S

Speed Demo

yeah sorry i have been so busy with work and house stuff so haven't got time to check out the forum. Anyway your schedule seem to be very tight that day anyway so may be next time then. :eek:
Oh the sprint start around 12-1pm, hopefully there will be no rain. The rest of you come out and say hi if you got nothing to do.

PS if it rain we won't be going! :cry: