What's new

Chris Knott - more than just car insurance

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
Reaction score
Hi,

You'll know us mainly for our special car insurance facility that favours club members and enthusiasts. However, there are a range of other potential money-saving products available to you through our relationship with this forum too...

CAR INSURANCE:
You can leave us a renewal date if you're not due now and we'll diary it to call you nearer the time. Discount for existing CKI car clients bringing extra vehicles.

+

UK BREAKDOWN COVER:
Full online quote & buy.

+

RTI/FINANCE 3-YEAR GAP INSURANCE:
Full online quote & buy.

+

EXCESS PROTECTION:
For existing CKI clients only at the moment - full online quote & buy.

+

HOME INSURANCE:
You can leave us a renewal date if you're not due now and we'll diary it to call you nearer the time. Discount for existing CKI car clients switching their home too.

We're available to help with all these via the phone if you'd like the reassurance of speaking to a human instead - 0800 917 2274.

best,
Nick

More praise for Chris Knott...

"Big thanks to CKI - Jack and Ian beat my renewal and provided excellent service! RS3 premiums sure have gone up this year!" Tom19, Audi-Sport.net

"I have to say that I've been using Chris Knott Insurance for about 5 years now and they've always been really good and come back each year with a competitive price (not like some insurers who increased by 20% each year). 10/10 to Chris Knott :)" Hipstar, TT Forum

"Really professional and helpful service finding me a good deal and tailored to my specific requirements. Thank you Chris Knott - I will always keep returning and recommending as long as I am looked after." Mr Christopher Hinchliffe, Trustpilot

"Great prices and friendly staff." Robert Wilson, Trustpilot

"From start to finish, Chris Knott Insurance couldn't have been more helpful. Special thanks to Jessica, who explained everything in plain English with no insurance gobbledygook. 5 stars!" Mr Greg Dick, Trustpilot