What's new

ex pro drift hankook rebuild

J

jdmjimmy

wow what a weird find i am the current owner of this car bought it as a rolling shell back in april and am currently piecing it back together heres a few as it stands..ragin the decals were all removed before i got it

just throwing up a few quick pics its gonna be a slow build by the looks of things it needed full running gear will make a great car do..

stock brakes
kts coilovers
nismo extra lock tie rods and ends
cusco camber arms
solid subframe mounts

inside,
full weld in cage
red driver bride black passenger bride zeta
nardi wheel

outside,
+30mm rear overfenders
+30mm vertexwings
full vertex aero kit
stock bonnet with aero catches

[/QUOTE]

J

jdmjimmy

my s14 which i drifted for a while bough the car to essentially break and swap into the s15

ooohh just tought i would add these are her shoes :)
2x work meister s1 18x9.5 et24 0 disk
2x work meister s1 18x10.5 et24 0 disk

fronts will be

2x work meister s1 18x9j et33, rears 2x work meister s1 18x9.5 et24 0 disk,2x work meister s1 18x10.5 et24 0 disk suit s15 much ?

here is how the s14 was looking for her last drive o the garage..

wel roughened up but runnin 100%

removed the bonnet for easy access then all ancillaries front mount,rad,oil cooler,loom etc

so then with some help from danny86 on here we got this far the following evening

Last edited:
J

jdmjimmy

crack on then ...got the engine and box mounted into the s15 yesterday evening next job is swap over the looms and then diff shafts fuel system etc still a good bit of work to be done.anyway heres some pics

popped on the meisters to see what stance will be like i guarantee there will be SLAMAGE !! CAMBER!! and hellaflush all together lol

stuck in a headlight for effect

thats about where its at oh i also got some blue vinyl wrap either gonna wrap the car in it or make some mad graphics

would look like this except i got a deeper blue

oppinions welcome

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome pal.. looks like you've got a good build project on the go, good luck with it :) Is this going to be a drift/track car or a daily driver?

The wheels are perfect, will look very nice once done.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Damn you!! I'm ordering Meisters in next two months :rotfl:
Best wheels what I can ever dream about :thumbs:

Can you tell me what are specs of the wheel and tyre in this picture?

Reaction score
Country
I actually love the look of that as it is dude! (apart from the missing head lights obviously haha!) :D Looks well used and abused! Awesome new wheels aswell!!!

J

jdmjimmy

Damn you!! I'm ordering Meisters in next two months :rotfl:
Best wheels what I can ever dream about :thumbs:

Can you tell me what are specs of the wheel and tyre in this picture?

cheers for the input peeps its going to be a drift car but may see the odd sunday street drift lol

as for spec up front is 18x9j +33 coupled with 30mm spacers which leaves ofset @+3 tyres are federal 235 45 18 i think?
rears are 18x9.5j +24 no spacer and overfenders

J

jdmjimmy

Long time since update lol

got some more wiring done engine loom and pipework done fuse box secured in place just need general tidy up and clean,relocated harness over wheel well also

interior original loom and heaters stripped out

and the new loom swapped in c/w heater unit

pìcked these up last week nismo 555cc looking for a HKS gt-rs turbo also if anyones selling??

some quick pics of how its coming along

gave it a lil wind down on the coileys looking good

NEEDS LOWERING HERE brought it out side to fit the diff..I fited the diff in my old 180sx over the pit last time on my old 180sx nearly killed me such hardship planks of wood accross the pit and a liitle jack was septic.so rolled it outside put it on axle stands and made life so much easier

fitted the exhaust from the s14 bumper may need a chop but im thinking of making a 3" straight section instead of the muffler thats on it..

All the necesarry hardcore stuff is in now just niggley bits left hope to have it running before the weekend..really happy with how its turning out..

got an msports front bumper thanks to gavin lenihan..also plumbed in the fuell cell ,swirlpot and pumps got more wiring outta the way.. on a go slow lately with lack of lighting in the garage and time..
gave it a lil lowering also

J

jdmjimmy

anyboody know what pump this is?

and some 60mm gauges from greddy 3 will go nice in the centre of the dash

some of the control boxes

just gots me one of these

nismo tranny mount

oh and picked up a buddy club spec2 s15 specification (wel s14 but it will do perfect) not many to be found with the bung cant wait to fit it can hear the turbo whistle down through them on an sr SCHWEEEET!!

got a matching red bride also

got her running today also delighted its just givin me the extra little bit of enthusiasm I nedded to get this machine finished

just for you hudson

Quickey of exhaust semi fitted gonna be LOUD!!! buddy club spec II c/o bung for quiet days it will also be a street car :wack:

J

jdmjimmy

sticks out nice and far 2 :D

few random **** snaps took 2 days off work to try make some head way

got the dash in
gauges all in and mounted
fitted nismo tranny mount
fitted new oil cooler

done some general wire tidying around the engine bay
Fitted the buddy club spec II properly.

Have the front bumper rubbed down for painting tommorow

J

jdmjimmy

next on the list is a load of miller & fuchs oil for engine,box and diff ment to be good stuff so we shall give it a go..Progress is slow but were getting there..Oh have the old wafer thin frp bonnet from james dean's s14.5 got aswel..

Seeing as yesterday was a fine sunday I decided to give the bumper a quick rub down and a belt of a white aerosol turned out really well unexpectedly car looks fairly complete now..anyway ..

Land lord gonna be Hatin on me with the spray all over the foot path :D:D

New bonnet !!!

Wafer thin off james deanes old 14.5 seriously ligh, **** fit and I love it!!! haha ..got all hinges and pins x4 so will be handy for just lifting off ..

put it on at lunch break hence some brown tape still on there lol

J

jdmjimmy

And we are about here now Hoping to have it done for next months drift day!
Got the fuel cell,swirl pot and both fuel pumps mounted in the boot today so thats another bit done!

S

S15 SILVIA

That looks great!
Great little build up there. Bet you can't wait to take her for a good thrash. :)
Them works look amazing too.
Love it mate.

Jay

Reaction score
you gonna be buzzing the first time you take it for a spin after the work you put in! dont trash it on the first bend!!!

J

jdmjimmy

cheers for the comments guys!

Finally got her driving on her own steam today delighted with it everthing wired up last few bits to be done are hydro and fitting the red bride seats anyway more pics less chat