What's new

First Post

Reaction score
Good evening from Japan. I am currently in the market for an S15 as I’ll be stationed in Japan for another three years and want to bring a car back to the states with me once I do end up going back. I have a few feelers out there now.

Subscribed to the forum to gather more information about the car in its self and what modifications I can perform.

This will be my first car in quite some time. I’ve owned diesel trucks for the past 13 years. I currently own a 2011 Dodge 2500 that I’ve put some blood, sweat, tears and money into over the years. And look to eventually once purchased do the same to the S15

I have attached a photo of my truck of the day I bought it off the lot to the way she sits now along with a dyno sheet and link to YouTube video of its dyno session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is the car I’ve found waiting on bank to release the funds and in two weeks I’ll have a 2000 S15 SPEC-R. One previous owner 101k km. Definitely excited to eventually have this car which I’m hoping is in two weeks. New coil over suspension and rims and tires will be the first two things I do to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk