What's new

FULL Install Guide 200SX ADM S15 Fog Lights wiring up using factory headlight switch and relays

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Instagram
@auditt3.6
Hey all - couldn't find the information anywhere so pulled all the resources together, along with comparing wiring diagrams from other models from a similar generation, to successfully wire up and install factory fog lights.

Luckily the car came with the fog lights mounted but with ZERO wiring. As everyone knows (and Googling will tell you) the JDM Silvia sQ15 has the wiring and plugs already installed but is lacking the switch. The ADM 200SX S15 however doesn't have ANY provision already installed and the information for how to install the doggies are lacking.

So here's a full detailed guide to installing foglights in the 200SX ADM S15 - in my typical fashion I tried to cover every detail so you can follow along but if there are any questions just shoot me a message and happy to help!

The foglights are always being sold on FB marketplace, eBay etc. so they're easily found and now I guess now you know how to properly retrofit them.

This guide is for the 200SX ADM models where we're lucky enough NOT to have any wiring pre installed 😓

We're working on restoring this dude (needs it) so videos will be propping up over time. Please sub. To see more! ♥