What's new

FS: Genuine Sniper Racing Carbon Fibre Surrounds

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I have 2x Genuine Sniper Racing Carbon Fibre Surrounds for sale.

These are high quality carbon fibre surrounds from Sniper Racing in Australia.

Unfortunately, both were damaged in transit from AUS as they were not packaged correctly :(. One has noticeable damage, however still completely usable. The second one has minor damage and barely noticeable when fitted. I have tried to highlight this on the pictures.

Both are repairable if you know what you are doing, or could be hidden by a sticker etc.

These are £165 + postage just for the replica's from EP Racing, I paid.. a fair amount more for these so trying to get some of my money back.

Grab a bargain.

Price for the 'worst' damaged one. Sold

Price for the good condition one. £80 posted to UK Mainland.

Pictures

Good condition one with average marks

Good condition left hand side

Good condition right hand side

Last edited:

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I bought them awhile ago from a distributor in Aus, when I tried to claim the parcel handler in the UK blamed the shipping company, and the shipping company blamed the airline courier who in turn wanted me to claim off the UK parcel handler so didn't get anywhere with it.

Not the end of the world, just thought someone can get the benefit out of them as they are listed pretty cheap.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Forgot I still had one of these.
Good condition still available, minor damage.
£60 posted takes it, OVNO.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I tried it and It fit fine dude, and it's prov sold pending payment but yours if it falls through.

Reaction score
Country
Dude tried inboxing you with correct post code but your inbox is full :( should be 7JL not HS