What's new

Holler

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time Silvia fan, imported my first 180sx in 2005 and turned it into an ichigo face not long after. Proceeded with a BN Blister wide body kit and then I sold it and it was the biggest mistake! Now I've recently bought a S15 and awaiting for it to arrive from Japan. It's a 99 Spec R with 73,000km. Searched a long time to find one.

In the mean time I've started collecting some goodies, full genuine aero kit, extra genuine aero bar (will sell it off), Volk TE37SLs, list goes on. Pics of both old and new car to follow.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hello! Welcome to the club :)

Oh dear, it's a shame when you sell a car that you later realise is hard to replace.. I've been in that position many times in the past and I still never learn... :(

Keep hold of the S15 for as long as you can this time haha, the values are going up nicely so you should hopefully find it to be a good investment.

Really liking the parts that you've started collecting, big fan of the aero kit and TE37's, I'm sure it will look great.

What colour is it? White? Just a guess hehe

Reaction score
I regretted selling it for well over 10 years and I definitely won't be selling this one! Pics below of both old and new Silvia's. I have lots of goodies coming from Japan, ganador mirrors, OEM GT Wings, OEM Boot lip wing, quirky interior stuff like Nismo cigarette lighters (have 1 spare), titanium Nismo shifter (discontinued - have 2 spare), HID L Series headlights, list goes on. Picked up a spare S15 SR20 recently to build on the side for fun.

I've been working with the guys in Japan on the side to export spare parts etc to other Silvia owners.

Attachments

Reaction score
perfect rims for sylvia skyline

especially on r34
Yup I jumped on them right away because of the offsets - 17*9 +22 & 17*9.5 +28

Not a big fan of 18s any more, I want thicker tires without having to roll the guards. Our roads aren't great and this thing will be modified for track days 👍