What's new

Identify this spoiler

Cess

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Instagram Staff
Joined
10 February 2013
Messages
377
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Northern Ireland
Country
Any ideas what this spoiler is? I removed it from my S15.

Its not fibreglass and is very good quality and very pliable.

Is it possible it is an Origin lip?

 

S15_SAM

NisSam
Joined
21 February 2011
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chippenham, wiltshire
Country
But a proper spoiler Matt! ;) can't help with the identification of that "spoiler".
 
Joined
15 June 2010
Messages
492
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Gloucester
Could be origin / nismo lip?

Is it rubber? Frp ?
 

Cess

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Instagram Staff
Joined
10 February 2013
Messages
377
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Northern Ireland
Country
I think it's FRP. I can't see any distinguishing markings on it anywhere. Its spare now Matt, so if you were interested, I'm sure we could sort something out.
 

Cess

⭐
Staff member
Moderator
Instagram Staff
Joined
10 February 2013
Messages
377
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Northern Ireland
Country
Yes, no worries.

PM en route.
 

S15AK

⭐
Joined
23 June 2009
Messages
1,454
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
North West, UK
Country
I have the same spoiler on mine, bought the car with it on so can't help with what make it is sorry..
 
Top