What's new

JAE july....

K

kieran

ill be there sunday, got a space very very very close to the sxoc................dead opposite lol

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its was ncie seeing most of u guys again...nicely jono and emma, dazzio and ur bloody aero bumper...and meeting MIHIR for the first time and a hello to toppers misses who seemed like a very nice person...... :thumbs:
and everyone got home ok and enjoyed the weekend even tho i could only make sunday.....
big thanks to nicely for leading me back on the right way home :thumbs:

J

Jono

Twas a fun day indeed and a pleasure to catch up with you all again, though I'm sorry I didn't meet Mihir and Dazzoi.

Can't wait for the next S15 meet. So difficult to arrange with us all being so far apart but I know Ming's got his finger on the pulse so hopefully it won't be too long.

Got home and fitted my new HKS Oil and Radiator caps I bought there! Needed to satisfy my modification cravings! :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Was an interesting weekend :) The storm was mental :eek: Tents and gazebos flying in all directions and rain like I've not seen since I was last in the Atherton Tablelands... :notworthy:

Was great to see everyone again and meet Austa. Hope the wee beasties didn't bite too much :p Glad to meet Mihir and Dazzoi :thumbs: Realised today that it was Just_Laze who parked-up on the end of the Toyota Sera stand next to us. Good job you didn't try that on the SXOC stand or Vez would have had you! :p :D Shame you didn't say hello... :(

Enjoyed the sprint with Ming back to Northampton :D That VW Toureg had a bit of power... :eek: The journey back was certainly quicker than the journey there :nod: Still managed 28mpg... :notworthy:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I was gonna say u do like pulling off quick after ya roundabouts.... :D ...but i do say urs has got the power i can see the difference between mine and urs keep the work up i try my best to catch u up :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You were doing well anyway :thumbs: Although I did have two spare car batteries, a car fridge, folding chair, cleaning stuff, rucksack and a load of other shite onboard... :p

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thanks that makes me feel so much better now :cry:
give me acouple of months and i try my best to do and sort thigns out with mine...but u've done a good job of urs anyway :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yeh was good to catch up with your guys again, Impressed with Emma's Metal detecting skills, we should of got her to survey the area before we drove our cars on :eek:

Oh and i got burnt like a mother on the Sunday, even though the sun didnt show much :rolleyes:

No-one any pictures??

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hehe, your love your car dont you??

It must be said that Nicely spent most of his days cleaning his car, where as i didnt wash mine since Thursday :D, i think the "beasties" add charactor

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That's a slur on my character! :rant: I spent about two or three hours polishing on Saturday, mainly because it hadn't been done for ages and because I had to RE chammois it because it rained when I had polish on the roof and bonnet... :rolleyes: Just chammoised it off on Sunday.

And there's more photos of your car than mine... :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have Austa to back me up with this, your car got more looks than mine :nod:

My car look shiney in teh 2nd photo :D