What's new

Miguel's threats thread (moved from the Ebisu thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pazz

I upheld an in-different opinion of Newera and their business; having never dealt with the company myself.

However, I feel the above words by Miguel indicate the business etiquette being conducted by Newera.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I would also like to quote from the rules which are displayed on the registration page and which every new member has to agree to create an account:

Although the administrators and moderators of S15 Owners Club will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of S15 Owners Club, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Reaction score
@miguel

Your such a great business man. I cant believe that you make yourself out to be so self inflated to potential customers. I can garuntee i wont ever be doing business with newera and i am going to link this thread on many of the other boards that im a member of. No im not doing it to damage your businees or your "Great" name but rather to show the rest of the modified community in the uk, Ireland, an europe what you guys are really like. You come on a forum to pick a fight and i dont see that as being professional in any way. Ive said my piece and your posts speak for themselves imo. If i was dealt with like some of your previous customers you would be sure i wouldnt be as polite as they have been.

Reaction score
@miguel

I am going to link this thread on many of the other boards that im a member of. No im not doing it to damage your businees or your "Great" name but rather to show the rest of the modified community in the uk, Ireland, an europe what you guys are really like.
Well said mate, please do that.......I am sure someone will link this over sxoc...

I cant believe he will do things like this and to his ex-customer as well(sushiming bought a car off him for goodness sake)...

His threats of legal action is just complete bullying....so no one is allow to tell the truth if they get hard done by and everyone in UK has the say nice things about newwera WTF!!!

Reaction score
ive just read the first page again and i cant see anything other then sound advice. No one has directly stated not to do business with you, customers were mearly advised to be sure of what they were buying and that compared to other companys the prices were more. Welcome to the capitalist word and competition my friend, free speech is also a right weather written or spoken ;)

Reaction score
Personally, i've never purchased from you. So i can't comment on previous experiences.... But after reading all this and the way you've acted Miguel. I certainly won't be spending any money with your company!

NOT because of anything that's been said on here... I'm a big boy now, i can make my own decisions. Just because you've not shown me anything in your personality or business ethics for me to trade with you.

Perfect run for me. lol Cheaper and always friendly on the email. :)

M

Miguel - Newera

I note we've had no response from this forum to the points I brought up with regard to posts by moderators as recent as 2nd June 2008 and there seems to be no intention of this forum's moderators to correct their wrong doing.

You should note that the final decision as to whether UK law has been broken or not is not this forum's decision or those of it's members, but that of a court magistrate. Proceedings would not be a US court, but a UK court to deal with this matter, since the individuals concerned clearly reside in the UK. Where a forum's server is located is not relevant here.

I feel enough damage has been done to our business and will therefore instruct our solicitors to commence proceedings to recover losses and costs hence fourth.

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
You have your response. Are you thick? Everyone here want's nothing to do with you. IMO, you have shown yourself to be insecure and a bully, which I must admit your bullying attempt is very sad.

Why can't you just go away? You have done more to damage your reputation in the import car community in the UK in the last two days than I could have thought possible.

This forum, it Admins and owners included, owe you nothing! Not even a sorry!!!When will you learn that everyone is entitled to an opinon and the longer this goes on the opinion of you and your business becomes worse. Cut your losses and SHUT UP.

There has been no slander here. I think a judge would laugh you out of court.

If you were smart you would realize your business is going to suffer from your comments and rediculous threats. You should have just left after the first post. If you do attampt to sue the admins of this board, how quickly do you think that will get around? How much do you think that will affect you company? Is any of this going in?!?!?!?

You are fighting a losing battle. For you it can only be a lose-lose situation, even if you did win a rediculous court case.

EDIT: I think you should have received a warning for your threatening attitude. If you were on the forums that I moderate (and it is substantially bigger than this forum) you would have been banned by now.

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Miguel, read through the entire thread. The only person who is damaging the reputation of your company is yourself. You decided to go down this route of self-destruction, not us. If you continue, it will be on full display to all an sundry. As has been stated, except for some historical comments which were peoples points of view, no comments have been posted here which could be considered defamatory or libellous.

I note that you have sent another email to Ming insisting that he tell you who the owners of the forum are. Please stop harassing Ming. He has already told you he isn't the owner and is under no obligation whatsoever to tell you who is. We decided yesterday not to publish your original email to him, however, I think we may reconsider this. Remember, its not libellous or defamatory because YOU wrote it and we have proof of that. So any damage done by showing it to our members is your own doing.

Please let us have the name and address of your UK solicitors, as we would love to discuss the matter with them.

Reaction score
There are,im sure, plenty of people on this forum Nicely that have e-mails from Miguel due to their dealings with him that could do significantly more damage to him than any forum comments,i'm sure this person does not wish these to be published or how his customers have been treated after the sale of the car,I for one was really upbeat at first but it started to go downhill fairly soon.
It has been said before that the people commenting on you,Miguel,are people that have had dealings with you this is not libellous or defamatory as its from first hand dealings,and is the personal view of disgruntled buyers and is to the aid of others we do not want to have to suffer as we did.:down:
Now go bug some other forum and get kicked off that also.
I personnally think that the moderators should ban you from this site,all those in favour?

Reaction score
OMG, I have never seen attitude like this from an owner of a company.....if your business is really doing that well then may be you should spend all this time on it rather than harrassing our members in the forum.......

Does anyone know if other car forum members can see this? or will they have to register?

I think other people should see this, and how he treats his ex-customer if they dont like his service......LEGAL ACTION!!

Reaction score
Nicely is it possible to see the emails that have been written by the company in question? Im curious as to how they conduct themselves and from what i hear and the way hes harassing ming im beginning to think even less of them.

P

Pazz

I dont exactly think a Magistrate is going to be interested in evidence published on an internet chat forum. I think you need to change solicitors or pick up a law textbook.

This is sounding more and more like a play school argument...

Reaction score
as far as i've always been aware, once involved with solicitors, don't they tell you like, first thing basically not to contact the people accused due to it being then classed as bullying anyhow? lol way to go....

K

kieran

dear god, ive not been on the forum for a while, i must say where does voicing your opinion stop and slander start..................personally all i can see is people voicing their opinion, based ON THEIR EXPERIENCES.

this is a public forum, where i believe there is a freedom of speach............something that most countries allow, therefore i cannot see anything wrong?

I am a business man myself and understand your frustrastion of having something said about you or your company. however your reactions since do not prove to be working for you. and just inforce the opinoins about yourself.

Even if you were to take legal action......what would happen then? All the worst comments in the world gets put all over the net. doesnt matter how may good comments you have people always remember the bad.

Once again this a personal opinion, im not slating newera, however miguel you need to need to change your personal approach and comments.

or be a big boy and TAKE IT ON THE CHIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.