What's new

Open Event: MissBanzai London Charity Tunnel Run - Sat 13th March 2010

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hey mate.

Yeah the MOT was all good thanks, I think the guy was so mesmerised by all the new bits on the car he didn’t care about anything else :D

Not sure what was going on last night, as I left arena Essex and hit the A13 my speedo and taco were both erratically going up and down.

I pulled off the A13 and keyed off and keyed on again and it all seemed fine, but I didn’t want to take the risk of power failure or anything else while amoung a pack of cars and without breakdown cover at the moment.

As I was about 5 mins away from base I decided I would play safe and head home :(

The brakes are feeling pretty powerful even under light breaking and without them being bedded in yet :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
There seems to be a lot of people having trouble with the taco's recently. Sounds like a good excuse for the nismo unit if you ask me ;)

Have you changed the speedo converter or anything recently? My speedo does 0-180 and back to 0 again when I unbuckle my seatbelt with the ignition on because of the converter I'm using!

Reaction score
Did u make this mate?

I got there at 21:30 and left about 23:00.

Didn't make it past the A13 due to issue with the car that made me decided to head home before it even began for me :-(

Yeah I did mate, I saw the back of your car as I was leaving the arena.... you were about 5 cars ahead of me. If I had spotted your car before I would have come over and said hello

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I did mate, I saw the back of your car as I was leaving the arena.... you were about 5 cars ahead of me. If I had spotted your car before I would have come over and said hello
No way, I walked round about 4 times looking for your car.

Good news is the car seems fine now so god knows what was up with it.

Looking foward to the next run now, hopefully a bit warmer too.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
I was out and about around lakeside when you all headed off (hell of a sight and noise) and I managed to miss both of you! I have seen your cars in a couple of pic on sxoc. Knew I should gone on this:rolleyes: still there is always next time.

Good to hear your car is fine now darren:thumbs:

Reaction score
No way, I walked round about 4 times looking for your car.

Good news is the car seems fine now so god knows what was up with it.

Looking foward to the next run now, hopefully a bit warmer too.

Yeah i had a good look for your car too but only saw it as we were queing up to get out!!

Glad its ok now :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys, Id be gutted if something else broke after finally getting back on the road after 5 months.

Yay proof I was there, all be it a bad pic :)

It was almost total darkness because we were over the back away from the flood lights.

Still this did not seem to stop one person from opening their bonnet for us to see, well, darkness...

Last edited:
L

Lou-Lou

Was a shame about the lighting..we were told there would be enough light.. but it was pretty dark other than by the cafe! Will be sorted for next time :nod:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Can even see my brakes in this one :)

And proof C1 TPT was there too :)

Reaction score
hahah awesome, where did you find those pics mate? my friend took that pic of the front of his s13

And the 2nd pic is at south mims lol

L

Lou-Lou

Thanks to all that came along to the March 2010 Tunnel Run! :D

£1,340.71 was raised on the Just Giving site.. and a total of £1,324.00 collected on top of that..

Giving us a total raised of..... £2,664.71!!!
See here! : http://www.justgiving.com/TunnelRunMarch2010

Special thanks go to: Gary Bradford, Luke Bradford, Chris Nathanial & Cameron Short, who raised £1,135.00 towards the nominated charity!!

Also thanks to Skifledanabit & Saffron Kitten, who raised £84.00 selling their awesome cakes! :D

Pics are here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=360504913181&ref=mf or check the tunnel run thread here: http://www.missbanzai.com/showthread.php?t=6304

:D :D :D

Thanks to all that came along and made the night a success!! :)

Reaction score
I saw this on Facebook, awesome total!! :thumbs:

Looking forward to the next one already.... Although, will you be there Lou??