What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Wow great looking s15, can you tell me the specs of the gtr-d's?? and are they black or bronze??
Cheers mate :) their 18x9.5 et25 and i think their gunmetal :)

Vinnie, Tooley :thumbs: Cheers guys! ...and Mr Lu what on earth is that?? hahaha!! :rolleyes: go low or go home ;)

Here are some more recent photos, ive fitted adjustable camber & toe arms to the rear now so i have lots more grip! Also had the arches rolled and very slightly pulled all round :)

I love my Silvia!

Reaction score
Country
:D Cheers mate!! that actually means a lot haha! and yeah its Pearl :) the best colour ;)

Reaction score
Country
:D Cheers mate!! that actually means a lot haha! and yeah its Pearl :) the best colour ;)
Im not totally convinced on the pearl, some days yes, but others not so much!! picking up a damaged aero bumper next week, so thats that off the list.. I was thinking of taking the vertical bit off and de-bricking the front bumper, moving the number plate to one side.. i might use one of your photos to get someone to photoshop if you wouldnt mind?

Reaction score
Country
Go for it mate as i'd already planned on doing this also! I was gonna shove my plate in the front window :D

Reaction score
Country
Go for it mate as i'd already planned on doing this also! I was gonna shove my plate in the front window :D
This is the look im rockin currently, i had planned to de brick this bumper until i saw an aero bumper come up for sale, that and pics of your car changed my mind and go with the aero

Reaction score
Country
That looks real nice man!! Whats that lower lip? Sell me your wind deflectors? :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Don't be another one of them show 'n' shine numpties with the plate in the windscreen lmao :p

Too friggin' vain to smack a big white plate on the front... who cares?! haha :D :p

Or... get a sticker version slap bang in the middle of the front end ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It's not legal, the letters are but the actual size of the plate isn't. I've never been pulled for mine in the last 2 years though :)

Reaction score
I got pulled over the day of my mot, about 3 weeks ago, and I didn't get a mention of my number plate (which is of the size pictured above) and they were a traffic unit. They were actually more interested in what the car was, as they'd never seen one before. However the mot station did mention it wasn't legal...

S

S15 SILVIA

Afaik the plate is legal(ish) :)
Mine doesn't have the legal stamp, or the co who made the plate on the bottom, but all the spacing and plate size if legal. This is what I was told when I ordered it from Craig's plates.
I could have ordered this exact plate with the legal stamp, and co name on the bottom (needed to make the plates uk legal), but I didn't want the writing on the bottom :)
Legal plates are made in the uk, but show plates like mine are sent from Ireland.

Reaction score
Country
Lu you S14 track whore! Piss off haha!! Still sore about that Jack? :p

I dont care, ill run my plate in my windscreen yo ;) and i have a many MOT tester friends haha :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You could always take the middle leg out but leave the plate brick?! :p I guess it would take a lot of effort to do a nice job of removing the plate brick too..