What's new

FS: Personal Neo Grinta 330mm Steering Wheel - Black Leather & Red Stitch - LIKE NEW

Reaction score
Country
Item For Sale:
Personal Neo Grinta 330mm Steering Wheel - Black Leather with Red Stitch. It is LIKE NEW. I bought it for my Yaris T-Sport Daily about a year and a half ago, but it was only used for 2 months due to me selling the car. I wrapped it up in bubble-wrap, and boxed it up safely in the loft, hoping one day to use on my S15.

All Boxed Up

And pics taken this morning

No Aging or Wear on the leather - still nice and supple

Price: £153.94 Delivered on DW
http://www.driftworks.com/personal-...el-black-leather-with-black-spokes-330mm.html

Selling for: £120 Delivered (1st Class Recorded (within UK) - International Postage Available

-PM me for quickest Response

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Is the Yaris T sport any good? Was thinking about getting one for my daily.

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Ideal, thanks for that info. Spurred me on and I've put a deposit down on one now! Yours was really nice, I think I'm gonna sell the 17's that are on mine and buy some grids too! Maybe I ought to buy your steering wheel as well....

Reaction score
Country
Look forward to seeing yours! I Loved that little thing. im sure i have a few Yaris bits still, i will have a look in the garage. and yes, yes you should buy my steering wheel as well :wave:

ha.

BUMP

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Mine is the same colour as yours was but is standard other than the 17's at the mo. You will have to pm me or something if you find any Yaris bits, what sort of things might you have? I will try the new deep dish MOMO wheel I have in it first, will see how it sits in there, it's way too close in my other cars though and is horrible to drive with!