What's new

Prizes with Chris Knott Insurance

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
Reaction score
Hi guys, you remember how we often run competitions and prize draws? Well, we wanted to check with you what you find the most attractive before we select this year's prizes.

In the past we've offered £100 Amazon vouchers, Virgin supercar driving experiences, tickets to events such as the MotoGP or the Performance Car Show, Euro Car Parts vouchers and even professional Car Photoshoots.

These and many of the ideas that you may like to suggest are all possible. Please just let us know what you'd like (within the realms of decency and reason).

Just to give you some context if you're not aware of our prize incentives - usually we offer a prize in a draw where you just have to ask us for a quote on a car we don't already cover for you in order to enter. Or we may run a virtual Show & Shine competition on social media with a prize for the best photo or car.

I look forward to hearing your ideas or opinions on the prizes we've offered in the past - your chance to shape Chris Knott's car club/forum member offers this year.

best,
Nick

Car Insurance QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum when you call.

PS. For existing clients we've now also started making exclusive client-only offers in addition to the other client offers that are always available.

RECENT FEEDBACK

"Gave you guys a call last week, got a competitive quote to renew, which I will take up I suspect as nobody has come close to matching it yet." Alex, Vauxhall Owners Network

"I got a great quote from them, and found them a pleasure to deal with..." bmwaddict, Z4 Forum

"Wow, just spoke to Milton about changing over my car and again another great service as always. I have had all my cars with Chris Knott Insurance and every time I have called, Milton has answered my call - even understands my scottish accent. Milton you are awesome, thanks for sorting out all my car insurance problems and shall speak to you next time I swap over. Number one for insurance Chris Knott. If they can't help I am afraid you might have a problem." George Stewart, Facebook

"Was a long-time member with Aviva, back when it was Norwich Union. So much for loyalty. Been behind the wheel for over thirty years & never made a claim (which is quite something the way I drive!). Chris Knott saved me over £500 with exactly the same cover!" Ghost, C-Max Owners Club

"Just wanted to thank you for your help. We managed to get everything sorted in the end. Price comparison site price beaten - so glad to remain a customer. Great service from Rebecca and Dawn, both were really helpful." Lowe, GT86/BRZ Owners Club