What's new

Roots82's car finally

Reaction score
No your definitely not wrong :D Its from a BMW... How JDM huh haha

Yeah the tire paint comes in a special tire paint pen, put on once and stayed on fine so far :thumbs:

S

s15andy.s

looks great man..rem readin ure thread when u crashed it,i really felt sorry for ya!

D

david

I'm not a big fan of white cars but I think the combo of aero parts without the aero spoiler with dark wheels looks really good.

What vehicle is the rear lip from, I want to get one for my car.
White is the only colour and pearl white is even better. pewter is :hurl:but thats just my opinion no offence to anyone with pewter i just think its dull.
Also like the blue and the black :nod:

Reaction score
Just a quick update!
Today i went up to Horsham Developments for a cutom map and boost increase, and all i got to say is do it if you can :rotfl:

The car is really nice to drive, so smooth and responsive, even with out the boost increase the car is 100% better! My fueling was super rich pretty much through out the rev range which is now sorted and the car pulls alot harder in the higher revs as a result!

Amazing service too, and Jez is an extremly helpful and patient guy (he answersed alot of questions for me today ;)) I would recommend it to anyone :thumbs:

Also recently had my arches rolled so i could drop the ride height a little further and tuck the wheels in as they were standing out a little and spoiling the look! here's the result,

its taken ages for me to get the ride height to my liking whilst getting the car aligned to handle amazing :thumbs:

also de-wipered the rear with a moon face plug, really improves the lines, i'm just learning to live with out it now haha

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, looking good as always Roots, nice photos too :)

Out of interest, what boost are you running? Also are you running the standard intercooler, injectors, AFM etc?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Eagle F1... nice rubber mate - always loved these tyres :)

Your 15's looking sweeeet!!! Can't wait to get my ECU sorted for more boost lol...

Reaction score
Cool, looking good as always Roots, nice photos too :)

Out of interest, what boost are you running? Also are you running the standard intercooler, injectors, AFM etc?
I'll tell all if you give me your brides ;) :rotfl:

I think thats a fair trade huh? haha,

i am running most things stock yeah, stock intercooler, afm, injectors. But uprated fuel pump and cooler sparks etc. Running 0.9bar but with the boost coming in much much earlier and the map being so smooth the power difference is amazing. like i said i'd highly recommend it.

as for the tires, i love em!! even with all the power the s15 makes when they are hot they grip like hell :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
yeah Eagle F1's FTW but I'm a cheap skate at the mo so I'm buying Avon ZZ3. However TBF, these grip very well OTR, are decent in the wet and I used them on track but that's where they became lacking - loads of understeer from the front :(

I'm gonna buy another set of Ultralite D-1's (exact same wheels as my current ones but in gunmetal instead of bronze) and then stick on some Toyo 888's... oh yes!!! :D

Reaction score
Unfortunately i have no pics but there really isn't any need, but i fitted a C's short shift a few days ago and over filled the gear box with Motul gear 300...

I have heard stories of people not liking them and there being added noise and saying they aren't worth it etc, but my box has always been something i hated, sloppy, crunching and pretty vague, but now its like new, but only better :thumbs:

No added noise at all, and its smooth into every gear even on full throttle! No more missing 5th from 4th :cool: I love it!

Thanks to Nicely's guide and the instructions that came with it, it was a simple task and and i am over the moon!

And with in a few weeks my left arm is gonna be massive, who says you cant excersice in a car huh :rotfl:

I'm now thinking Nismo engine and gearbox mounts will compliment it further??

Gonna be having a new rear lip spoiler fitted soon so will post pic's up when its done.....

Just thought i would share that with you all :D