What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
3rd lol.. it brings up different readings... 4th gear is more accurate power figure... eg. in 3rd my car showed up at 249.7 hp... which works out around 188kw i think... but then i had safc2 put in and dyno tuned by apc... using 4th gear it came out as 151kw... thats about 30kw difference.. hence why i want to do 2 runs :p

R

Rasi

mmm interesting never knew that. So ill just have to wait and see what my car is putting out..

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

thanks for the invite, but atm i work sundays :(

Be sure to take some good pics

Mick

R

Rasi

Yeah guys I can bring my partners digital slr but does anyone have a good video camera? I can bring mine but its not a HD one coz its like 8 years old now.

Reaction score
Yeah my mate spaso is coming on sunday and he said he is going to try tee up his partners hd video camera so we can record it all and make a clip of the day or some ****... :)

Reaction score
Might not be going on the dyno ladies and gents, just the girl up after bolting the cat on and the @#$%ing bit of **** split at the welds. Gonna try and put the factory one back on tomorrow, hopefully it all goes back in. Got the dump on but so that should make some difference. Spewing is not what I want to say but this a family show.

Reaction score
lol and if you do work at a pub hope its the moss st... i'll come say hi when its all over :) yo garth if you still havn't got it back together on sat let me know and i'll come round

R

Rasi

Might not be going on the dyno ladies and gents, just the girl up after bolting the cat on and the @#$%ing bit of **** split at the welds. Gonna try and put the factory one back on tomorrow, hopefully it all goes back in. Got the dump on but so that should make some difference. Spewing is not what I want to say but this a family show.
Oh No you have to be kidding... did the flanges not line up properly? and tried to force it? grrr damn I feel ur pain.

R

Rasi

Hey Hendo if you haven't pulled it back off yet call me .... coz if you tighten it right up and then mark it with a pen I can probably get it welded in the right spot then...

Reaction score
The day before the dyno and I'm still cocking around replacing Cats. Good news is the factory one fits nice so should be sorted.

S

slutb8

Apoligies I wasn't able to make it, Had a massive night!!
Will be keen for a meet and greet/cruise very soon though and my bootlid hadn't arrived yet either, but i havent forgotten about the original lid (7OYSR)

Hope the day went well. How many ended up going??

Joel

D

dirtturbo

Hey Josh dont forget to pm me on fb with ur bank details so I can transfer u that money put some stickers on this morning just gotta position the my family sticker in my break :)

Reaction score
Yeah it was a good day, well chuffed with the power I'm making. 12 cars and only 3 S15s on the rollers but. We need more S15s turning out.