What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

S

slutb8

Who would be interested in a bit of a SILVIA cruise in the coming weeks???
I havent seen anything organised yet and would be keen on creating a cruise round brisbane/gold coast area
If there is a bit of interest we will sort something out

Reaction score
Who would be interested in a bit of a SILVIA cruise in the coming weeks???
I havent seen anything organised yet and would be keen on creating a cruise round brisbane/gold coast area
If there is a bit of interest we will sort something out
Yeah mate that was our next meet, a cruise down your way so we can meet and greet. Springbrook seems to be the prefered destination so far.

Reaction score
Anyone for Harrys Import night this Thursday. Only to rep the club and try and get some more interest. Should cruise in together to get a group park and early.

Reaction score
i don't know about this thurs night as i'm going away for work on friday so might spend it with the girl.... on another note getting the vids and photo's i took on sunday put onto my computer so hopefully i'll have something done up by the weekend

R

Rasi

Hey Hendo im up for tonight what time do you want me to meet you at your place? ohh I forgot you might not want to go coz from memory... QLD won last night :D don't worry ill do up a QUEENSLANDER sticker for the back of ur car to make you feel better :p

Reaction score
Hey Hendo im up for tonight what time do you want me to meet you at your place? ohh I forgot you might not want to go coz from memory... QLD won last night :D don't worry ill do up a QUEENSLANDER sticker for the back of ur car to make you feel better :p
hahahhahaha!!!! owned!!!

i should have the vids and pics by sat when i get back, not sure if i'll just put them up on facebook and throw a link in or not yet... depends on time and effort required

R

Rasi

hahahhahaha!!!! owned!!!

i should have the vids and pics by sat when i get back, not sure if i'll just put them up on facebook and throw a link in or not yet... depends on time and effort required
Hey mate, can you please e-mail me them? :D if its not too much trouble...

Reaction score
Just posted next meet details. Any suggestions where to meet up down the coast would be good.

R

Rasi

Just posted next meet details. Any suggestions where to meet up down the coast would be good.
I think it would be good to go down the coast to meet our friends down there that we haven't met yet :D

Reaction score
yeah that's it. Head down the M1 and meet up then go across to Springbrook is the plan I rekon.

I was on QLD last night by the way Josh.

S

slutb8

where abouts are these details and when are we looking at? i wont be too keen on weeknight meetups as i start work at 5ish....but weekends im in!!

Reaction score
Start of the thread mate. That's where all the meet details will be. I just edit the first post each time.

D

dirtturbo

cool sounds good will definately be in for a bit of a drive might have to bail part way through as I have exams at uni

Last edited by a moderator:
S

slutb8

im going to try and make this but its a bit of a drive for me but ill let you guys know asap really wanna get out on more cruises

Reaction score
im going to try and make this but its a bit of a drive for me but ill let you guys know asap really wanna get out on more cruises
Where is a good place to meet you down the Coast. I need to post a meet place and time down your way. If we head off at 11 sharp we will be down there by 12.

S

slutb8

I dont really know my way round here much but a few cruises i have been on i meet people at yatala then cruise wherever....Ill see how the money situation and if im in a drivable state haha ill try but