What's new

S15 with left wheel....

A

Albert

How do u like the work?
About 1000$ USA cost this work in Taiwan.

H

Hank S15

Looks good!

But you still have all the window controls on the right side... they need to make a new doortrim also for it to be a genuine job!

But 1000USD for job like this is a bargain!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
that S15 is from tawain they have LHD there i think it one of the first LHD S15 about dont think there are many more tho

S

sp00n

hm... do they also have lights for LHD? I'm very intrestet in buying an S15. But in Switzerland I need lights for the LHD. Otherwise I blind the other road user... :(

H

Hank S15

I legalize RHD cars for Dutch roads, we also need LHD headlights..
Also have a S15 which arrives next week.. I`ll convert those lights to LHD also.

I can convert those lights for you no problem!
Give me a PM if your interested.

Greetz,
Hank

S

S15R

yes, everythings are custom made, i've seen quite a few of LHD s15 in Taiwan already, because registering a RHD car is impossible in Taiwan, thats why they had to convert them to LHD in order to register the car and they use some other nissan chassis no. because GF-S15 doesnt exist.

but I'd keep mine RHD :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Changing from RHD to LHD isn't really worth the hassle unless required by law.
Alot of people are scared to sit on the wrong side of the car (in relation to which lane they drive in).
But most people who try it, only finds it awkward the first 15-20min.

My lights have been converted too. But the light pattern of stock S15s are pretty flat, so I don't think you'll have any problems with blinding people.

Reaction score
u can register rhd s15's in the states so not really required in u.s i guess :p they left the foot rest on the right haha

E

Endless

Yea some people ship over Skyline and S15 to the US through some shops like Motorex, to legalize them (emission, bumper law and etc.) However, it will get quite expensive (some almost double the price of the original car), therefore....what my friend did (also a silvia lover), is just to get a S14, swap the SR20DET engine (not available on silvias there), then change to the S15 front bumper and lights. But for skylines, they need to legalize them.